[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

Damn, I love playoff football. Although as a Steeler fan, I've been spoiled for quite some time, I keep reminding myself to enjoy this every year. You never know when things can go downhill and playoff appearances become a thing of the past.

This game is going to be a lot closer than many of the talking heads seem to believe. The Steelers have been inconsistent all year, and they are missing some important pieces.

Can't wait............... :wacko:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I love playoff football. Although as a Steeler fan, I've been spoiled for quite some time, I keep reminding myself to enjoy this every year. You never know when things can go downhill and playoff appearances become a thing of the past.

This game is going to be a lot closer than many of the talking heads seem to believe. The Steelers have been inconsistent all year, and they are missing some important pieces.

Can't wait............... :wacko:

There's another one on at the moment. Please try to restrain yourself. TIA.

There's another one on at the moment. Please try to restrain yourself. TIA.

Yes, I'm watching it. I love all playoff football. I'm just getting a bit excited......sorry. :wacko:

I'm concerned you will explode before 4:15 Eastern.

I appreciate your concern, but, I'll be o.k. I've got lots of experience with this. :wacko: Although, this Sunday has the feeling of the year they lost at home to the Jags in the 1st round more than the years they made the Super Bowl. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Edited by Menudo

I appreciate your concern, but, I'll be o.k. I've got lots of experience with this. :wacko: Although, this Sunday has the feeling of the year they lost at home to the Jags in the 1st round more than the years they made the Super Bowl. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

I see no possible way that Denver will score more than 10 points on offense. So, if the Steelers do not turn it over, they should be fine.

Wallace may not be that effective today, but Brown/Miller should have really good games IMO.

16-6 Pittsburgh

I agree that Pittsburgh is going to have a hard time moving the ball, but I think they're going to turn Denver over a few times and force them into enough short possessions that they end up wearing Denver's D down enough to put some points on the board.

I am torn on this game. On one hand I have a life long dislike of the Broncos. On the other hand my GF is a Steelers fan and if they win I will have to hear about til next year and beyond. :wacko:

If Pittsburgh gets past Denver you're not going to hear the end of it?

Rooting for the Bronco's as it would knock one out of our survivor pool......

A survivor pool just for the playoffs, or one still going from the regular season. If there are multiples still alive in one from the regular season, that is impressive.

:

Consider me a talking head then. Ben may be hurt and the Steelers may be inconsistent but the Broncos just plain stink... hands down the worst team in the playoffs IMO, I think Pitt wins by double digits.