[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legal hit, but I'm sorry, that just looked like he went after the knee to me. Like I said, not illegal but Harrison has a propensity to deliver his hits when he has the player teed up in his sights to places on their body where he can hurt them. And I'll say it - yes, I think he was going for the knee. I do.

And I'm not real interested in hearing the "he can't go high, he can't go low" argument. Textbook would have been to the mid-thigh with his pad but he went right for the knee. Dude's just a dirty player.

He will get his. Looking forward to his career-ending injury just slightly less than I did Rodney Harrison's.

Edited by CaptainHook

Harrison is so Fin dirty. Total D Bag. That was a calculated shot right to the knee. Someone should just take him out one day

all those hunters in CO and not one with a scope?

Oprah you james harrison

i hope someone blows his freaking knee out. scumbag trcker.

He maybe a scumbag, but he didn't do anything wrong on this play.

So, now he can't hit low ?

I guess he's only allowed to hit above the knees, below the top of the numbers... Basically a strikezone...

blind helmet to the knee in the open field. was that really necessary?

I highly doubt Harrison thought that "hey, I'm going to blow up his knee" while hauling ass over to Decker. To say that he was would be asinine...

I can almost hear him saying, "well, if I'm not allowed to hit them in the helmets, I'll start taking out knees."

:wacko:

He maybe a scumbag, but he didn't do anything wrong on this play.

Agreed. I don't know how in the Seven Hells a guy can intentionally line up a knee with his helmet in a fraction of a second. This IS football...

Edited by Bronco Billy

Agreed. I don't know how in the Seven Hells a guy can line up a knee with his helmet in a fraction of a second. This IS football...

It's laughable to think he would be able to aim up his knee on that play. Not saying that Harrison hasn't made several dirty hits in his career, but, that certainly wasn't one of them. I question whether those who think he aimed for and hit the knee have ever played a down of football in their life.

Agreed. I don't know how in the Seven Hells a guy can intentionally line up a knee with his helmet in a fraction of a second. This IS football...

Harrison had Decker dead-to-rights. Decker didn't even know he was there. Fundamental tackling would have been shoulder pads to waist and wrap him up. Harrison obviously speared him in the knee. The hit was legal, but unnecessarily intended to take out the knee.

It's laughable to think he would be able to aim up his knee on that play. Not saying that Harrison hasn't made several dirty hits in his career, but, that certainly wasn't one of them. I question whether those who think he aimed for and hit the knee have ever played a down of football in their life.

Thing's that blind homer's say to defend the fact they have the dirtiest player in the NFL on their team.

Harrison had Decker dead-to-rights. Decker didn't even know he was there. Fundamental tackling would have been shoulder pads to waist and wrap him up. Harrison obviously speared him in the knee. The hit was legal, but unnecessarily intended to take out the knee.

Harrison deserves his dirty reputation, but I simply do not know how that's possible when Deckers was hit immediately after he caught the ball. Sorry, I can't buy into the excuse that Harrison targeted the knee intentionally on that play. No way possible.

Harrison deserves his dirty reputation, but I simply do not know how that's possible when Deckers was hit immediately after he caught the ball. Sorry, I can't buy into the excuse that Harrison targeted the knee intentionally on that play. No way possible.

Can you see the difference between targeting a knee and intentionally going low?