[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap Tebow sucks! What other QB in NFL history making his 15th start and in his first playoff game ever threw an Incompletion on his first pass?

I can't remember his first pass off the top of my head, but in his 1st career playoff game (and 17th start of his career--and 18th game total), Kurt Warner went 27 for 33 with 391 yards, 5 touchdowns and one interception.

He didn't suck, though.

Edited by wiegie

I think I'll preserve this just in case.

The path of the righteous QB is beset on all sides by the inequities of opponents and Huddlers. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my teammates. And you will know I am the Tebow when I lay my vengeance upon you - Bronco Billy.

I can't remember his first pass off the top of my head, but in his 1st career playoff game (and 17th start of his career--and 18th game total), Kurt Warner went 27 for 33 with 391 yards, 5 touchdowns and one interception.

He didn't suck, though.

The assessment on Warner was so good that he was cut and was bagging groceries when he got a phone call from STL. And we all know that Warner is the standard by which all young QBs are gaged.