[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow just threw for 316 yards...coincidence?

SpinalTapp

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It keeps getting better!!

Demaryius Antwon Thomas (born December 25, 1987)

:wacko:

I can see this spawning a Dan Brown book called "The Tebow Effect" and how the hidden clues in the denver spread option playbook will take symbology professor Robert Langdon on a dangerous. peril-filled romp through Denver to expose an evil cabal of non-tebow believers headed by John Elway and the Illuminati

:tup:

I can see this spawning a Dan Brown book called "The Tebow Effect" and how the hidden clues in the denver spread option playbook will take symbology professor Robert Langdon on a dangerous. peril-filled romp through Denver to expose an evil cabal of non-tebow believers headed by John Elway and the Illuminati

Tebow turns out to be the anti-christ and tries to ruin all of civilization after he's bombs out of nfl football and starts his own tv superchurch! Tevebow!

Actually this works for me since we need to thin the herd. :wacko:

Sports hub radio in Boston said the tv ratings for the last quarter (Tebow Time) were 31.6...

I heard that on national news as well.

Makes me well up a bit and smile uncontrollably seeing him kneeling after that throw. Just a heck of a good guy, great role model, I'm so happy to see him succeeding, especially knowing it drives his haters insane.

Tebow will now be taking the Broncos to their 18th game. Oddly enough, look at verse 18 from the book of Timothy:

Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. Among them are detlef and bpwallace49, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

:timfoilhat:

I heard that on national news as well.

Makes me well up a bit and smile uncontrollably seeing him kneeling after that throw. Just a heck of a good guy, great role model, I'm so happy to see him succeeding, especially knowing it drives his haters insane.

I'm really starting to think the Tim Tebow hate is largely overblown. :wacko:

Not that they don't exist, but I'm thinking him being a lighting rod for argument and the media attention leads to a lot of attention that get's misconstrued. I'll be the first to admit I find it mildly annoying when he is praying on a knee for the opposing FG kicker to miss - but hate? Meh.

Edited by bushwacked

I'm really starting to think the Tim Tebow hate is largely overblown. :wacko:

At least we can agree on something today... The hype was justified after this last game, he played by far his best game, but it was the fact that his supporters had already anointed him and wouldn't stop talknig about him when he hadn't proved anything was what annoyed most people... That and the fact you get labeled a bigot if you criticize him like you would any other QB's inadequacies.

Edited by delusions of granduer

I wonder what Tebow thinks of gay people. Apparently he can't or won't lie in interviews, so that should be an interesting question.

When you believe so much in Jesus, that you choose not to get late when you are the star quarterback in high school and college, then you have to hate fags, right?