[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lines for next weekend

Jackass

You sure you've got that right? Where in the world do you get a 10 point teaser, to take the Saints from a 3.5 point favorite to a 6.5 point underdog?

What kind of odds do you get on that?

Risk 120 to win 100.

I'm pretty confident in it, tho the NE Den game scares me.

My second bet $25 Parlay NO -3.5, over 36.5 in the HOU BAL game, and Giants on the money line: risking $25 to win $321. hopefully my tease wins and cause I'm scared of both the over at Bal and the Giants winnning - but 321 was too tempting to not take it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risk 120 to win 100.

I'm pretty confident in it, tho the NE Den game scares me.

My second bet $25 Parlay NO -3.5, over 36.5 in the HOU BAL game, and Giants on the money line: risking $25 to win $321. hopefully my tease wins and cause I'm scared of both the over at Bal and the Giants winnning - but 321 was too tempting to not take it.

You pay a 20% vig to hit a 3 teamer getting 10 pts each? You'll have to forgive me, but that doesn't sound like such a great deal.

You pay a 20% vig to hit a 3 teamer getting 10 pts each? You'll have to forgive me, but that doesn't sound like such a great deal.

You are forgiven - doesn't change the fact that I like those teams in their respective situations getting those points. I've done pretty well this year against the vig.

Teams favored by 7pts or more are 4-5 straight up on divisional weekend the last 5 years.

All indications suggest there will be two upsets this weekend. San Francisco is one of them, Houston is the other.

Or so my accountant hopes.

Teams favored by 7pts or more are 4-5 straight up on divisional weekend the last 5 years.

All indications suggest there will be two upsets this weekend. San Francisco is one of them, Houston is the other.

yep, Houston wins this game outright, 17-13

other Swammi selections this weekend:

DEN +13.5

GB -8.5 (Best Bet)

NO -3.5

That's a pretty amazing stat. Betting aside. Just that prohibitive favorites are a less than 50/50 prop in general. Never realized that.

Seems like an upset kind of weekend, just drove into Vegas last night but haven't really wagered in years...

:wacko:

Seems like an upset kind of weekend, just drove into Vegas last night but haven't really wagered in years...

:wacko:

You might lose it across the board because the teams that are favored are favored for a reason, but an easy bet would be to put something on the moneyline for each of the underdogs. As long as 2 hit, you get a nice steak out of it. If Denver hits, you can upgrade the room.