[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh tampa

Azazello1313

Heard about Marty Schottenheimer today - a much better thought than the previous list of vomit-launch candidates.

They can't be serious with half these people, can they? Mike Sherman? That's a joke, right?

:wacko:

Not according to Jason LaCanfora. He thinks it might end up being Sherman at HC, with chilly OC, and Mike Nolan as DC. At least thats what he said on Twitter.

It's a shame that with the Saints, Falcons and Panthers representing the division so well, the Bucs are letting them down by staring into the abyss of Childress for several years.

Maybe Chilly can send a few players to convince Favre to come out of retirement again. At least this time it won't cost them the jet fuel.

Wade is a damn good defensive mind as shown by the Texans turn around on D but as a HC he is dreadful.

I thought the same thing about Crennel but he got another shot.

And we thought the same thing about Belichick when he was in Cleveland, now he is the genius (and near certain HOF inductee).

Maybe somebody was right the other day, nobody can coach in Cleveland :wacko:

I thought the same thing about Crennel but he got another shot.

And we thought the same thing about Belichick when he was in Cleveland, now he is the genius (and near certain HOF inductee).

Maybe somebody was right the other day, nobody can coach in Cleveland :tup:

difference being, wade has had three shots now. each time he has failed as a HC, he has gone back to being a DC where he shows he is one of the best in the business, so another team gives him a shot as HC. back to square one. the son-o'-bum feedback loop. :wacko:

difference being, wade has had three shots now. each time he has failed as a HC, he has gone back to being a DC where he shows he is one of the best in the business, so another team gives him a shot as HC. back to square one. the son-o'-bum feedback loop. :wacko:

So how many shots does a good coordinator get before we decide "they are good coordinators but terrible head coaches". I haven't followed Wade's career much. I was unimpessed with Romeo as a head coach in Cleveland. But then we haven't had a decent head coach since, I cannot remember when (maybe Marty).

Wade is a damn good defensive mind as shown by the Texans turn around on D but as a HC he is dreadful.

Or maybe he coached a dreadful team... Not sure Phillips is a great hire, but I think it's unfair to say he's dreadful. It's not like he's had Norv Turners Chargers and failed with that level of talent...

Or maybe he coached a dreadful team... Not sure Phillips is a great hire, but I think it's unfair to say he's dreadful. It's not like he's had Norv Turners Chargers and failed with that level of talent...

He lost the locker room and the team just quit on him. Sure, that is an indictment of the team but it also speaks volumes about the HC. When he got fired and they took on Garret. They finished out that year by winning some games and losing some close ones but the bottom line is under garret , that year, they never quit. That team was also the most undisciplined team I have ever witnessed. Constant dumb penalties. Yes, that is on the players but again, It speaks volumes about the HC