[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mr. beer

Azazello1313

got one of the little kits on a whim when it was on special at woot for 20 bucks. got it fermenting in the keg now, we'll see how it turns out. seems like it might be an amusing way of getting into the homebrew thing half-assed. I hear some of the beer is actually pretty good, but I'll wait to be the judge of that myself. anyone else ever fool around with it?

How come darker colored beer often tastes better than lighter colored beer? Is it some sort of a conspiracy to get people to think that things with dark colors are more appealing than things with light colors?

They probably have more hops too. Just ask Wesley Snipes.

Never bought one or used one. Making extract batches, which I assume allows you much more freedom witch recipes , on a stove stop is already so easy with minimal equipment I wouldn't recommend a Mr. Beer machines.

This really says it all.

Never bought one or used one. Making extract batches, which I assume allows you much more freedom witch recipes , on a stove stop is already so easy with minimal equipment I wouldn't recommend a Mr. Beer machines.

Witch's Brew? :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

• 3 weeks later...

first batch, which is just the basic "west coast pale ale" recipe that came with the kit, is actually pretty good. turned out nicely carbonated (that was one fear I had), and just pretty nice overall.

got a hefeweizen in the tank now, complete with wiehenstephan liquid yeast, and I am actually pretty sure that is going to be very nice indeed.

first batch, which is just the basic "west coast pale ale" recipe that came with the kit, is actually pretty good. turned out nicely carbonated (that was one fear I had), and just pretty nice overall.

got a hefeweizen in the tank now, complete with wiehenstephan liquid yeast, and I am actually pretty sure that is going to be very nice indeed.

:wacko:

Awesome hobby. I love experimenting with new flavors and. Combinations. .

They probably have more hops too. Just ask Wesley Snipes.

Word up bro. Why do you think they call it "hip hop?"

Personally I believe in equal rights for all brews. You wanna be an fn bigot that's your biz.

Witch's Brew? :wacko:

Why bring Miles Davis into this?

Wait :tup: