[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apologies for past behavior

Scooby's Hubby

There are some of you that I have been a prick to in the past and there have been some really immature and selfish posts made by me in the past, here at the huddle. You know who you are and what those were, probably too many to name. For this I am truly sorry. Since Jan 1st I have been going through a certain "sober" life changing experience, for which I have surrnedered to. Without going into a lot of details, I ask for forgivesness from those I have acted this way to. Please be assured that I have "grown up" and am more mindful of others and that I really appreciate all the friendships Scooby and I have gathered here at thehuddle. I want to say that the people here are some of the coolest and most interesting people on the planet.

No replys are needed and I do not need a "pat on the back", this is just something I want to get off my chest (and of course, feel free to make any smarta$$ comments, I have not lost my sense of humor :wacko: ). And sure, I am gonna screw some things up still, but at least I am on the road to recovery.

Hapy New Year to everyone.

There are some of you that I have been a prick to in the past and there have been some really immature and selfish posts made by me in the past, here at the huddle. You know who you are and what those were, probably too many to name. For this I am truly sorry. Since Jan 1st I have been going through a certain "sober" life changing experience, for which I have surrnedered to. Without going into a lot of details, I ask for forgivesness from those I have acted this way to. Please be assured that I have "grown up" and am more mindful of others and that I really appreciate all the friendships Scooby and I have gathered here at thehuddle. I want to say that the people here are some of the coolest and most interesting people on the planet.

No replys are needed and I do not need a "pat on the back", this is just something I want to get off my chest (and of course, feel free to make any smarta$$ comments, I have not lost my sense of humor :wacko: ). And sure, I am gonna screw some things up still, but at least I am on the road to recovery.

Takes a lot of guts to post this. Kudos to you and positive thoughts coming your way. :tup:

Keep rocking man. This here is a pretty amazing support group. Use it if you need it. :wacko:

Absolutely.

In that vein, you may want to fix your typo.

Good going for you and for Scooby. :tup: