[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints @ 49ers Thread

Menudo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f'n wow!

been out with my buds and couldn't get into the place we'd frequent 10 years ago... i believed that the niners had a punchers chance in this. imo the pack and saints were the 2 best teams in the league and i wasn't too enthusiamstic about having to make brees throw in the game. absolutely amazed at a. smith's performance!!! defense did more than their share. very impressed with sf's play calling. absolutely extatic right now.

f'n wow!

been out with my buds and couldn't get into the place we'd frequent 10 years ago... i believed that the niners had a punchers chance in this. imo the pack and saints were the 2 best teams in the league and i wasn't too enthusiamstic about having to make brees throw in the game. absolutely amazed at a. smith's performance!!! defense did more than their share. very impressed with sf's play calling. absolutely extatic right now.

Innerwebs high five Bier!!

Yaaaaa! :wacko:

TO had taken all the criticism and been plagued by drops forever. vernon was still a top 10 TE this year and has never been the subject of the nation's criticism like TO was. vernon crying is not even the same thing. congrats on the huge win for his team and niner fans, but that was lame. cry when u win the super bowl, not the division round game.

yes, i'm a hater lol

Owens was barely on the national radar at that point in his career.

That was an amazingly exciting game to watch. Four TD's in the final four minutes, basically. :tup:

In a certain sense, it sort of reminded me of the NO-MIN NFC Championship game from two years ago... I kept wondering how NO was still in the game with that many turnovers. Big props to Brees, Graham, Colston, Sproles, and company for keeping them in the game, and even bigger props to Alex Smith, Vernon Davis, and the SF defense and special teams units. :lol:

I'm pretty sure GB wins tomorrow, but can you imagine if they don't, and SF hosts the NFC Championship? :wacko:

Unbelievable game by both teams. The turnovers were exactly what they needed to keep the Saints offense in check the first half and Alex Smith & co did a great job trading blows with the Saints in the 2nd half. Not at all what I expected... still pretty bummed. I just hope we can continue our playoff run next year.

Good Luck San Fran, I'll be pulling for you to win it all this year.