[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning to retire today?

tazinib1

If I remember right when Magic Johnson retired the first time they had a "Special Report" and broke inn to regularly schedule programs. I would think they would at least do that for Peyton. :wacko:

that was "Magic Johnson" not just another very good QB with a great supporting cast. Magic changed the game. Did Peyton? hmmm.

Nah...appareently you didn't see the humor of the post. Or did I need to put a clever emoticon at the end for ya.

Nah, that would be me you'd have to do it for. :wacko:

Wow, love the modern era of "journalism" when the word of some mostly washed up actor regarding the retirement of a legendary NFL QB is given any sort of credit.

Well that's the twitter/facebook affect, any bozo can speak, have other bozos who follow them, and then they forward that info on to others. Eventually its considered a reliable fact by some because they've seen it in many places.

Yeah I know this began with the internet media taking off, but twitter/FB have just made it much worse.

Loved the retort by Isray.

Neil "Doogie Howser" just seconded the motion but it sounded kinda muffled.. :tup::wacko:

But I do remember when they broke in on regulary scheduled programs when Michael Irvin "supposedly" got caught with cocaine and hookers and he got all Miami Hurricane mad and yelled "juss wait til da truffff come out"

I TOLT YOU'S IT WAZZZZANT TRUE