[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl SATURDAY

Menudo

Maybe its because an overwhelming majority of NFL games are played on Sunday (see the post from NFL spokesman in another post says almost 90%).

By that logic then why not play it at 1:00pm EST when the majority of Sunday NFL are played? I realize that's early for PST but I can't see why the SB can't be played at 4:00pm EST if Saturday doesn't work for the NFL.

Isn't Sunday night the biggest TV night? I think the NBA tries to have game 7s on Sundays for that reason.

That league is still going?

I know Super Bowl Sunday is tradition, but, it is time to do the smart thing and move the game to Saturday night, primetime. Super Bowl is probably the biggest night of the year for parties, yet, the game ends at around 9:30-10:00 EST, and most people have to get up for work the next day. Moving the game to Saturday would make a LOT of sense. :wacko:

+1

I know Super Bowl Sunday is tradition, but, it is time to do the smart thing and move the game to Saturday night, primetime. Super Bowl is probably the biggest night of the year for parties, yet, the game ends at around 9:30-10:00 EST, and most people have to get up for work the next day. Moving the game to Saturday would make a LOT of sense. :wacko:

This is the west coast's revenge for having to wake up by 10am all frickin season.

try waking up at 6am every sunday for the injury reports and games start at 7am......at least when the mainland has daylight savings "fall back" i get to sleep in til 7 and the games start at 8am. its weird having the games get done so early in the day and even the superbowl starts at like 1pm here so its done by dinner time. having sports take up the whole night is way better because then you get more tailgate time and get to sleep in. i've lived in central, pacific and hawaii timezones for football....i actually like the pacific the best. mountain wouldnt be too bad either. eastern and central get done too late and waking up at the buttcrack of dawn on the weekend for 4 months sucks!!

Edited by Kris N

Sucking ass for so many years has it's negatives. Stafford, CJ and Suh will cover 40% of the overall cap space next year, and franchising CJ makes the number even higher. Add Vanden Bosch and it goes up to $60mil of the $120mil cap. Unless CJ's willing to take a major paycut he very likely might shop around, and other teams might be in a better position to afford him. If they don't franchise him he costs them $22mil, if they do it goes to $26.4 mil.

Vikes could use a WR. :wacko:

:tup:

Millen's not the GM anymore.

CJ is going to be a Lion for a long time.