[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's Your Superbowl?

Chief Dick

Who's In Your Superbowl?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in you Superbowl?

• Ravens/Niners
    • Ravens/Giants
    • Patriots/Niners
    • Patriots/Giants

i feel that frustrated, dejected Coughlin look comin on

9ers v pats

belicheat doesn't congradulate Jimmy Jimmy

more manning family albums, do's anyone on the planet not know the story or seen those movies in the yard a 1000 times

Madonna will draw attention away from americas greastest game with true art that will involve spears, miley wearing goat ears and hoofs

NE vs NY rematch and NY gets friggin slaughtered, or if they are really lucky kinda hangs around.

Honestly I think the NFC team has a snowball's chance in hell.

This actually makes me want to go and make a huge bet on NFC team in Superbowl

Have no idea where you got your analysis from but i may be insulting the word analysis

absolute ridiculous statement

As opposed to your brilliant analysis. Got it.

I have all the respect in the world for SF and the Gints you just never know. Play way over their heads one day and a joke the next. But I think with NE/NY no fraggin way does NY pull it off again and NE will simply hammer them. Eli with multiple INTs no running game etc. Excuse me for having a differing opinion.

As opposed to your brilliant analysis. Got it.

I have all the respect in the world for SF and the Gints you just never know. Play way over their heads one day and a joke the next. But I think with NE/NY no fraggin way does NY pull it off again and NE will simply hammer them. Eli with multiple INTs no running game etc. Excuse me for having a differing opinion.

No problem to have differing opinion but above is just silly

Pats defense is horrendous , Pats have no running game ...Niners defense is excellent , they have a running game ...Giants defense is totally on the rise , eli playing best football of his life ( Multiple INT's in SB ??? based on what ??? pats defense , big lol ) ...Plus Giants match up very well vs Pats ( did you know that Giants beat Pats in NE this season ? did you > huh did you ? )

Giants will get Slaughtered by Pats ?? again big lol ...silly statement with no ANALYSIS supplied by you at all

NE vs NY rematch and NY gets friggin slaughtered, or if they are really lucky kinda hangs around.

Honestly I think the NFC team has a snowball's chance in hell.

No way NE slaughters NY, NE would be the best possible matchup for them (based on NE having a weak D) Just like last weeks GB matchup was a better matchup than this week against SF....Personally, I would much rather see the GMen face NE than BAL in the superbowl.

No problem to have differing opinion but above is just silly

Pats defense is horrendous , Pats have no running game ...Niners defense is excellent , they have a running game ...Giants defense is totally on the rise , eli playing best football of his life ( Multiple INT's in SB ??? based on what ??? pats defense , big lol ) ...Plus Giants match up very well vs Pats ( did you know that Giants beat Pats in NE this season ? did you > huh did you ? )

Giants will get Slaughtered by Pats ?? again big lol ...silly statement with no ANALYSIS supplied by you at all

He did provide analysis, he said you just never know. Impossible to argue with that. :wacko: