[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schefter: Philbin new Dolphins Coach

MonkeyOne

this is the first head coaching hire in miami that has made sense since jimmy in the late 90s. we have been stuck with a bad run of coaching hires, but ross and ireland seem to have gotten this one right. philbin definitely increases our chances of landing flynn. ross has no problem spending cash so if philbin can convince ireland that flynn is the right guy to bring us back....then maybe we can avoid giving up our draft to move up for rg3. i ABSOLUTELY think rg3 is the wrong move and i think flynn has a very bright future.....lets not make another "brees" mistake and miss out on a stud qb, plus all our early picks can land us a RT, TE, rush OLB and another CB or safety. This offseason has the potential to bring us back from "hoping for 8-8" to being in the playoff hunt......at least the new hire brought my hope back, now lets hope the dolphins dont let me down.....again.

has anyone else heard actual trade rumors of marshall going anywhere? my buddy mentioned something about the bears to me but I havent heard anything besides cutler and marshall's lovefest on twitter. hoping hes just messing with me cuz #1 wr's dont grow on trees.

Increase or decrease production for Brandon Marshall....Although his TDs were not great this year again...in ppr leagues he was very good....Anyone?

I would give him a small bump in production but still a solid 8-12 quality WR in PPR formats. I like the coaches red zone passing offense a lot and this should help Marshall score a few more TD's.

A better QB certainly wouldn't hurt. Moore actually played pretty well but think a player like Flynn would help him even more given he has been taught to throw the ball in tight windows for a few years which is a must.

I would surprised if Marshall is traded, he is too hard to replace.