[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Huddle Award Of The Decade

tazinib1

Wow.... I don't know what to say Kyle., And Darin was in on it too? You sum bitches :tup:

Wow.....I was blown away when my mother opened that Athena over the phone and told me what it was. I was speechless.....

I think I own Stew in every league I'm in...regardless if its a good decision or not... (stew is gonna be hugh in 2012 ... jiust a little info for ya)

I'm trying to figure out where this is gonna hang (insert Isleeya comical emoticon) :wacko:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=149...pe=1&ref=nf

Edited by tazinib1

:wacko: Thanks for trading me all of your good players for JStew in every league!

After they told me it would take a few weeks to have all of it put together, I had to tell someone about it - so I let Darin in on it.

I Oprahing love it.

I think you have to travel with it in the first year, maybe you could screw it into your dashboard or hang it from the rearview mirror like fuzzy dice.

...or on a big gold chain & wear it around your neck. :wacko:

Edited by buddahj

Kyle and Darin, the next time you send something like this to Taz, YOU are responsible for guiding him through the process of posting them online so that they can be seen via a link at thehuddle. (That was an hour of my life that I'll never get back.)

Kyle and Darin, the next time you send something like this to Taz, YOU are responsible for guiding him through the process of posting them online so that they can be seen via a link at thehuddle. (That was an hour of my life that I'll never get back.)

:tup:

:wacko:

:tup: I honestly had very little to do with this. I think kp texted me a few months ago asking what I thought about it and I of course thought it was hilarious... and then got the text/pic-msg of it about a week ago.

Taz can keep ol' J-Stew as long as he doesn't screw up during his dynasty leagues' RFA periods. :wacko:

Thats a great idea. Matter of fact, I think I'll hang it in my bathroom so I can admire him while I'm brushing my dentures.

OK, but for your safety, please make sure you are sober when you climb the ladder to take the picture down from where it currently hangs on the ceiling over your bed.

OK, but for your safety, please make sure you are sober when you climb the ladder to take the picture down from where it currently hangs on the ceiling over your bed.

:wacko:

The last thing that hung over my bed was a poster of Morgan Fairchild.

Wow.... I don't know what to say Kyle., And Darin was in on it too? You sum bitches :lol:

Wow.....I was blown away when my mother opened that Athena over the phone and told me what it was. I was speechless.....

I think I own Stew in every league I'm in...regardless if its a good decision or not... (stew is gonna be hugh in 2012 ... jiust a little info for ya)

I'm trying to figure out where this is gonna hang (insert Isleeya comical emoticon) :tup:

You look like somebody familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Obviously a very ugly person :wacko:

May I ask what prompted this? Good stuff Kyle. :wacko:

I've got a memorabilia "guy" that is closing his business. He had a good deal on the picture and after watching Taz ruin 6-7 rosters by trading away all of his contracted young studs for JStew I thought... "Ya know... he's obviously not going to be winning in any BOTH leagues any time soon... he deserves something for his blind allegiance to a mediocre, over-hyped 2nd string RB."

That, and it was just an opportunity to do something nice for one of my Huddle brethren. I think we often times overlook the fact that despite this being an internet forum, we do create legitimate relationships with one another. Nice to acknowledge that from time to time.