[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Niners/Giants Game Thread

Chargerz

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tup:

enough with every post being about SPIT...you led after week 2, and now are in my rear-view mirror (as well as a bunch of other people's). FWIW, I have Gore, Bradshaw, Manningham & Hixon going now....and all my Pats left for the Super Bowl.

:wacko:

I'm not so sure. You really think the NE secondary can cover Nicks/Cruz/Manningham as well as putting hats on Bradshaw and Jacobs? Call me crazy, by I honestly think the Giants blow out the Patriots if they meet up.

It's easy to call you crazy with a prediction like that. lol @ NY blows out NE. Aint no way and I mean no way an inferior NY team beats NE TWICE in the SB, which except for that gaffer NE owns. I hate it but it's reality. Manning will show us why he will never be mentioned in the same breath as his brother for great QBs and their other flaws (eg no running game) will also doom them.

NE vs SF at least on paper is more of a "solid" team going up vs NE but as I said elsewhere I think they turn into a pumpkin too and Smith also shows us why he will never be called a great QB. That plus their limited passing weapons (Davis mostly) and inexperience w/all this. I would rather eat dirt than see NE win another SB but it's reality.

I'm not so sure. You really think the NE secondary can cover Nicks/Cruz/Manningham as well as putting hats on Bradshaw and Jacobs? Call me crazy, by I honestly think the Giants blow out the Patriots if they meet up.

Do you really think the NYG secondary can stop Gronk/Hernandez/Welker? The Patriots may not win, but will not be blown out. A month from now it will be hard to argue against Brady being the GOAT.

It's easy to call you crazy with a prediction like that. lol @ NY blows out NE. Aint no way and I mean no way an inferior NY team beats NE TWICE in the SB, which except for that gaffer NE owns. I hate it but it's reality. Manning will show us why he will never be mentioned in the same breath as his brother for great QBs and their other flaws (eg no running game) will also doom them.

NE vs SF at least on paper is more of a "solid" team going up vs NE but as I said elsewhere I think they turn into a pumpkin too and Smith also shows us why he will never be called a great QB. That plus their limited passing weapons (Davis mostly) and inexperience w/all this. I would rather eat dirt than see NE win another SB but it's reality.

Never mind that the Giants beat the Patriots IN New England this year, nah they wouldn't have a prayer against the Pats, none at all.

Edited by keggerz