[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jim Tressell next coach in Indy?

tazinib1

He's had 2 interviews. Very interesting choice if he's hired. I'm wondering what Rob Lowe thinks about this.

There's an item in the Huddle news saying something about "Tressel could be next head coach" but when I click on it to read that specific news item I cannot seem to find it.

I thought somebody already disputed this as something that has 0 chance of happening.

I thought somebody already disputed this as something that has 0 chance of happening.
It was Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com that reported a Colts source said "No way in hell" Tressel would be head coach. Of course, only Mike Freeman knows who that source really is. And opinions can obviously change too.

But was talking about his clothes, with the robe? :wacko:

Nope, just a typo, those simple words/names that end in "e", my silly mind decided that Rob needed one on his first name as well.

I'll never hear another piece of Colts "breaking news" without thinking "what would Rob Lowe say/tweet about that?"

BTW did I really win NOTY award, last I saw the votes hadn't been tallied (in the original thread).