[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fantasy draft that started last night

bpwallace49

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now in the mid 5th, looks like Eli will be another value, next year. 4000-4500, 25-30 TDs, growing confidence.

The guy who got Eli at the beginning of the 6th looks to be the same one who snagged Murray at the end of the 3rd too.. Looks to be having a hell of a draft:

1.11 - Chris Johnson

2.02 - Larry Fitzgerald

3.11 - Demarco Murray

4.02 - Brandon Marshall

5.11 - Rashard Mendenhall

6.02 - Eli Manning

Only pick that's not a great one is Mendy, but by the 5th, RB obviously has gone thin to where you gotta jump on one if you don't want a completely risky one.

I also like how the 1.03 started with Rice/McFadden/Wallace, and really don't see many picks at all I disagree with, but it looks like the 11 spot is really killing it so far...

Only pick that's not a great one is Mendy, but by the 5th, RB obviously has gone thin to where you gotta jump on one if you don't want a completely risky one.

Even though he MIGHT start the year on the PUP, Mendy in the 5th is a great bargain. Haley will be drawing in the reigns from Ben. You won't be seeing that pass happy offense of 2011.

Best pick so far McFadden at 2.10 (he was on his way to being the #1RB in fantasy last year before his injury)

Worst pick so far R. Matthews at 2.8 (just never liked him, I'd rather have Tolbert 4-8 rounds later)

I'll be interested to see where J. Nelson and Demarco Murray go. I have to choose between Murray, Nelson and Stafford (can only keep 2) in one of my leagues next year.

Mathews finished as the no.7 RB last year despite missing two games. How he;s a bad pick at 2.8 is beyond me. And McFadden with a lis franc injury+always being dinged+ going into a ZBS that he didn't play so well in before+ Mike Bush 2 picks later is the best pick?

Insanity.

Mathews finished as the no.7 RB last year despite missing two games. How he;s a bad pick at 2.8 is beyond me. And McFadden with a lis franc injury+always being dinged+ going into a ZBS that he didn't play so well in before+ Mike Bush 2 picks later is the best pick?

Insanity.

+1

The new zone blocking scheme in Oakland will be interesting to see. Do they even have the personel to do this?

The guy who got Eli at the beginning of the 6th looks to be the same one who snagged Murray at the end of the 3rd too.. Looks to be having a hell of a draft:

1.11 - Chris Johnson

2.02 - Larry Fitzgerald

3.11 - Demarco Murray

4.02 - Brandon Marshall

5.11 - Rashard Mendenhall

6.02 - Eli Manning

I also like how the 1.03 started with Rice/McFadden/Wallace, and really don't see many picks at all I disagree with, but it looks like the 11 spot is really killing it so far...

bp :wacko:

http://s10.postimage.org/ftg11ba3r/Fanatics2012_Draft.jpg

here is a link to the final rosters.

And yes . . . I was drafting from the 11 spot . . .

Good draft. The only glaring mistake in my mind was Mendy. I would have taken Britt there as he fell too far and has major WR#1 upside.

He may work out for you but he didn't play very good when healthy and not a player that would have been on my board.

You should compete for a title.

Good draft. The only glaring mistake in my mind was Mendy. I would have taken Britt there as he fell too far and has major WR#1 upside.

He may work out for you but he didn't play very good when healthy and not a player that would have been on my board.

You should compete for a title.

Agreed. I was hoping that Britt would fall father and everyone would forget about him. No such luck.