[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh, Giselle, you stupid tart....

SEC=UGA

(CBS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen stood by her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, telling friends that the receivers were the ones to blame for the Patriots' 17-21 loss to the New York Giants.

Pictures: Gisele Bundchen

Pictures: Stars at the Super Bowl

Waiting for an elevator after the game with some other Patriots' wives, Gisele was videotaped saying, "I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times. My husband cannot f---king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

Earlier in the week, Bundchen reportedly sent out an email to loved ones asking for their support before the big game.

"I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time," Bundchen reportedly wrote.

Bundchen, 31, and Brady, 34, married in 2009 and have a 2-year-old son, Benjamin. The NFL star also has a 4-year-old son, Jack, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for an elevator after the game with some other Patriots' wives, Gisele was videotaped saying, "I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times. My husband cannot f---king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

1) so she was overheard saying it, it's not like she said it in an interview or anything.

2) truth be told, she kinda has a point

I'm sure he's with her for her brains.

And let's be honest, the Welker, Hernandez and Branch drops in the 4th quarter really were inexcusable. She's not the one to be saying it, but she was right.

And let's be honest, the Welker, Hernandez and Branch drops in the 4th quarter really were inexcusable. She's not the one to be saying it, but she was right.

exactly what I was thinking

1) so she was overheard saying it, it's not like she said it in an interview or anything.

2) truth be told, she kinda has a point

This.

We're talking about the wife of a dude who plays a game for a living. Not so sure how high a standard we should hold her to in terms of what she says off-record.

While this wasn't an interview, and she was "overheard" saying it, you have to think that she knew people were listening, reporters were nearby and her statement would certainly be picked up by the media. Its not your typical off the record remark made in private.

While this wasn't an interview, and she was "overheard" saying it, you have to think that she knew people were listening, reporters were nearby and her statement would certainly be picked up by the media. Its not your typical off the record remark made in private.

I hear she was being heckled by Giants fans when she said it. Heat of the moment, after a tough, close loss. No big deal. If Brady dumps her, I offer myself to console her.

By a chick who makes her living having photos taken of her. Once again, dudes were dropping balls. She's pissed. This is not the First Lady of the US or anything. I mean, if Michelle Obama is overheard saying something equivalent about her husband, that might be newsworthy.

When she said it she was being harrased by Giant fans who were telling her that the Giants and Eli own her husband, so she was responding to them, it's not like she just said it for no reason, she was standing up for her husband when people were bashing him.

Its not the typical player wife either.

Is she wrong? No. Should she be saying it? Maybe not. Everyone else was. Story over.

By a chick who makes her living having photos taken of her. Once again, dudes were dropping balls. She's pissed. This is not the First Lady of the US or anything. I mean, if Michelle Obama is overheard saying something equivalent about her husband, that might be newsworthy.

I don't think it was newsworthy, my point is this isn't some private statement like you or I make in our homes. She's a celebrity, wife of a popular player, the QB on the losing team. Everything she does or says at the SB will be reported by the media.

I heard Chris Collinsworth say the same thing.

Giselle is way hotter.

Giselle has him in the face but Collinsworth has a much better ass