[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh, Giselle, you stupid tart....

SEC=UGA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear she was being heckled by Giants fans when she said it. Heat of the moment, after a tough, close loss. No big deal. If Brady dumps her, I offer myself to console her.

This. She was being heckled getting into an elevator and some doofus from one of those tabloid shows got it on tape. It's not like she was giving an interview...and she's right.

Brady's girl < Welker's girl

Brady's girl = astronomically more financially successful than he is. He's the eye candy in that relationship. Her friends probably chuckle when they find out what her husband does for a living and how little money earns.

She had her husbands back. That is what wives do. It is refreshing to see that still applies in some marriages in world of today.

yes but publicly criticizing the players whom her husband shares a locker room with and counts on to catch his future passes does not help

Beautiful thing for a wife to stand up for her husband but it can be done in a much better way then Giselle did yesterday

just my two cents

More women than ever are watching the game and posting on fantasy football mesage boards.

No wonder there were so many shirtless guys in Super Bowl commercials this year. Next step will be Brady and Eli playing in the lingerie bowl.

Edited by MikesVikes

Just re-watched the game and aside from the Hernandez drop you can put just as much the blame on Brady. Each of those passes were behind the receiver when there was no need for it. I know they are supposed to catch those, but had he put the ball where it needed to be then it could have been a different game.

Brady's girl = astronomically more financially successful than he is. He's the eye candy in that relationship. Her friends probably chuckle when they find out what her husband does for a living and how little money earns.

Yeah, probably so. Never saw the big attraction for Giselle other than her bank account. A butter face now, in 10 years she will be a certified hag.

Just re-watched the game and aside from the Hernandez drop you can put just as much the blame on Brady. Each of those passes were behind the receiver when there was no need for it. I know they are supposed to catch those, but had he put the ball where it needed to be then it could have been a different game.

Agreed, Brady did not look sharp at all. It's interesting that in recent years he has played poorly in the postseason and Gisele is the one major life change that has occurred in this period. I predict this latest controversy will be like a light bulb going off for him -- he'll finally dump her and stop kidding himself. It's the 21st century after all, and his fears about being the first openly homosexual QB are unfounded in my opinion. Once he can be honest with himself and the nation, then I believe he will thrive again.

yes but publicly criticizing the players whom her husband shares a locker room with and counts on to catch his future passes does not help

Beautiful thing for a wife to stand up for her husband but it can be done in a much better way then Giselle did yesterday

just my two cents

Publicly criticizing? You mean the amatuer video taken when she had no idea she was on camera?

Now the part most people don't realize, as shown in the video here, is it was in response to Giants hecklers yelling "Hey Gisele, Eli owns your husband!".

So rather than caring what she said in response to the heckling, how about Giants fans enjoy their victory and the media stop pretending like she was giving a non-emotional interview. Ridiculous how they make up fake-controversy pieces like this...

I wish people would stop making such a big deal out of this, she was in the head and the moment and worked up.

Waiting for an elevator after the game with some other Patriots' wives

Hmm, fancy stadium - waiting for an elevator in the head?

:wacko:

Although, to be fair, she wasn't saying it back to the hecklers. She was saying it to other player's wives. The woman she is walking with is Vince Wilfork's wife.

If that's true, and we all know how much women gossip, this will get back to the players, and all they'll hear is "Brady's wife was saying his teammates cannot catch the ball." And that of course was before it became some sort of news story.

Sure she had her husband's back, but like many she didn't give much thought to what she was saying and incorrectly thought it was private.