[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conversation @ the bar

godtomsatan

Three college football stadiums you'd like to see a game at, but haven't.

For me.....a University of Washington alum, who goes to Husky Stadium in Seattle frequently enough.....

1) The Rose Bowl. Have never been to see Washington play in one. Would love the opportunity.

2) Martin Stadium in Pullman. An Apple Cup game between UW & Washington State in late November.

3) Had to think about this one, but decided Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. May get an opportunity to go there in the fall if the Louisiana branch offers up some hospitality. The least offensive of the SEC programs and the most inspiring looking crowds on a Saturday night.

For me.....a University of Washington alum, who goes to Husky Stadium in Seattle frequently enough.....

1) The Rose Bowl. Have never been to see Washington play in one. Would love the opportunity.

2) Martin Stadium in Pullman. An Apple Cup game between UW & Washington State in late November.

3) Had to think about this one, but decided Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge. May get an opportunity to go there in the fall if the Louisiana branch offers up some hospitality. The least offensive of the SEC programs and the most inspiring looking crowds on a Saturday night.

Can give you a space in NO, the 60 miles to BR you are your own.

you clearly have no regard my feelings.

LSU the least offensive program?!?! You're talking about offense, as in the players on the field, right? Those LSU people may be some of the most demented and obtuse fans that you will ever have the displeasure of meeting if your team is playing against them.

Here I shall rank the offensiveness of SEC fans to the opposing team from least to most:

least -Vandy

kentucky

Tennessee

Mississippi St.

Mississippi

Arkansas (they're just annoying)

USC

UGA

UF

AU

Bama

Most - LSU

I'd like to see a game at ND (I HATE ND, though), Wisc, TX, and probably Ann Arbor.

Others I have been to: UT, FSU, Duke, UNC, Auburn, UF, GT, USC... that's about it....

I'd like to see a game at ND (I HATE ND, though), Wisc, TX, and probably Ann Arbor.

I'm not much of an ND fan, but I've been there several times and I've seen a few games there. It is actually a pretty good time. The campus is beautiful and the atmosphere is great. The town around ND is kind of low rent, but it is a great place to see a game at.

Nebraska's stadium and game atmosphere is pretty good as well. If any of you get a chance to see a game at Lincoln, I'd recommend it. You'll be treated well (at least by the vast majority of people).

LSU the least offensive program?!?! You're talking about offense, as in the players on the field, right? Those LSU people may be some of the most demented and obtuse fans that you will ever have the displeasure of meeting if your team is playing against them.

When they have no chance of losing to my team, I've found them to be quite hospitable and fun to be around!

I have always wanted to see my Buckeyes play in every Big 10 staduim. Havent gotten too serious about it yet but have been to the Big House, MSU, Northwestern, and Columbus. I suppose the tops on my to do list would be Camp Randal, Happy Valley, and Lincoln.