[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Schaubshank Redemption

kpholmes

In the Manning to the Cardinals thread I posted the following: The Texans are my dark horse pick...Schaub suffered a Lisfranc injury and I haven't seen anything about his recovery yet.

Supposedly Schaub's recovery was/is going well but I have a hard time believing he will be 100% ready at the start of the season...and while Peyton has questions about his health too, if he is deemed to be 100% or "good to go" then I think there is a real good shot he could be wearing a Texans uni next year.

We need a Manning brothers Rivalry in New York, tired of hearing non stop how amazing Eli is...and how the Giants were the greatest team every and blah blah. Jets have the pieces in place if we get an Elite QB...and draft Courtney Upshaw

Edited by Infinity

We need a Manning brothers Rivalry in New York, tired of hearing non stop how amazing Eli is...and how the Giants were the greatest team every and blah blah. Jets have the pieces in place if we get an Elite QB...and draft Courtney Upshaw

and get a new HC.

and WR's, and RB's

Manning to Houston? There seems to be a little Favre in him where if he can't play with the Colts then he'd like to play against them twice a year. :wacko:

As a Andre Johnson Dynasty owner, you could not wipe the smile off my face if peyton goes to houston.

The hype alone of Manning vs Manning constantly going on would be off the charts

Dude...I was not talking about that. I was talking about your deusion of having all the pieces in place. You do not. You have a TON of holes. Manning would make a difference on most teams. But you Jets fans crack me up. Frankly if that coach and team were playing in Arizona, no sane person would think for a second that they had all the pieces in place.

So basically you don't think Peyton Manning will play in 2012.

Maybe, but not necessarily.

Schaub is in the prime of his career.

Manning is not. Age will claim some of his prowess and he will feel the effects of a long layoff and perhaps have to readjust to a new team and system.

I think that even if Manning starts the 1st game of the 2012 season, you might get 4k out of him. Schaub will throw for more than that.