[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Help

lukegent

I apologize for my disrespectful and mocking reply. I assumed you were a spammer, and I also resent all the media coverage the British royal family gets here in the US. Plus you are an Eagles fan, so I figured you're probably an alcoholic.

The most important aspects of a fantasy league to me are the prize payouts and the quality of the web site. To me, My Fantasy League is the gold standard. Good luck with your league.

I apologize for my disrespectful and mocking reply. I assumed you were a spammer, and I also resent all the media coverage the British royal family gets here in the US. Plus you are an Eagles fan, so I figured you're probably an alcoholic.

The most important aspects of a fantasy league to me are the prize payouts and the quality of the web site. To me, My Fantasy League is the gold standard. Good luck with your league.

Matt, i can totally relate to the media coverage the royal familt get... you think its bad in the US.....!

I take the Eagles comment, there was a blog written on a UK website which compared Eagles fans to a football (soccer) team called Millwall, who are known for being a bunch of drunken thugs.... Either way Eagles it is for me!

Thanks for the response, your feedback is much appreciated.

Matt, i can totally relate to the media coverage the royal familt get... you think its bad in the US.....!

I take the Eagles comment, there was a blog written on a UK website which compared Eagles fans to a football (soccer) team called Millwall, who are known for being a bunch of drunken thugs.... Either way Eagles it is for me!

Thanks for the response, your feedback is much appreciated.

I'll trade the Kardashians for the Royal family.

fantasy draft day is a national holiday in my home. not a fan of salary leagues because it takes away from the draft. i understand u have to use that format to incorporate that many people, but that would be a no go for me right off the bat.

money is just a bragging point than anything. the main reason i play is because of the brotherhood with my friends in my leagues (i do not play in any public leagues) so i can talk trash to them and also to make every NFL game interesting (i watched the browns bengals and seahawks cardinals games this year very intently because of AJ and fitz.

Edited by Kris N

fantasy draft day is a national holiday in my home. not a fan of salary leagues because it takes away from the draft. i understand u have to use that format to incorporate that many people, but that would be a no go for me right off the bat.

money is just a bragging point than anything. the main reason i play is because of the brotherhood with my friends in my leagues (i do not play in any public leagues) so i can talk trash to them and also to make every NFL game interesting (i watched the browns bengals and seahawks cardinals games this year very intently because of AJ and fitz.

Kris,

I take your point here, but like you say there is little option if you want people to be competing for a bigger prize. A salary cap game would still keep you interested in other games as you'd still want to know how the players you picked would perform?

I play a number of fantasy games in the Uk all with different rules etc so if people prefer draft versions i'd expect some woudl still play this as well.

I like being able to choose who i want to play, and would also liek players from my own team, however in draft games that power is takena way a little. I play the NFL fantasy game which is a draft game and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for your feedback.