[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to the Combine!

tonyr0802

:wacko:

I came across a link where the NFL Network was casting for 300 people to come to the Combine next Friday, long story short I applied and got two tickets!

The NFL provides the meals, has some strict rules regarding what can be brought in (no recording devices, I'll try to see how Belichick sneaks his in), but we get to stay for the day and watch the QB/WR's run their 40's along with their positional drills. First time anyone from the public is being allowed in, ought to be pretty darn cool!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

I came across a link where the NFL Network was casting for 300 people to come to the Combine next Friday, long story short I applied and got two tickets!

The NFL provides the meals, has some strict rules regarding what can be brought in (no recording devices, I'll try to see how Belichick sneaks his in), but we get to stay for the day and watch the QB/WR's run their 40's along with their positional drills. First time anyone from the public is being allowed in, ought to be pretty darn cool!

JEALOUS!!!!!!

Do they allow a cell phone? If so, I'd love you to update the WR 40 times as they happen.

You say "casting". Are they looking to fill a particular section with fans....or in this case "extras"? And if so, are you getting paid or is the experience the payment...cause thats pretty damned cool.

JEALOUS!!!!!!

Do they allow a cell phone? If so, I'd love you to update the WR 40 times as they happen.

You say "casting". Are they looking to fill a particular section with fans....or in this case "extras"? And if so, are you getting paid or is the experience the payment...cause thats pretty damned cool.

Cell phones were the first on the list of things you can't bring in. I'm hoping I can bring in a notepad or something to jot things down throughout the day.

It didn't specifically mention what they're looking for, but I got the impression it revolves around the NFLN broadcast. Team gear/spamshirts of an sort are promoted to be worn with a questionnaire to be filled out after the experience. They're definitely looking for a certain criteria, had to upload a photo and give a comment as to why they should select me.

Cell phones were the first on the list of things you can't bring in. I'm hoping I can bring in a notepad or something to jot things down throughout the day.

It didn't specifically mention what they're looking for, but I got the impression it revolves around the NFLN broadcast. Team gear/spamshirts of an sort are promoted to be worn with a questionnaire to be filled out after the experience. They're definitely looking for a certain criteria, had to upload a photo and give a comment as to why they should select me.

Lemme guess, "what's a big juicy donkey dick do for ya"

glad ya found someone new ta pick on, Taz seems ta lead MFL in games shoulda won column :wacko:

interesting being that I usually don't have any talent to leave on the bench. You sure bout dat?

Oh and I'm reading Andrew Luck won't be participating in individual team throwing sessions either? I understand that he's going #1 overall and having a bad outing could damage his draft stock in some peoples eyes, but this is starting to get ridiculous. I'm getting kinda tired of the high profile draft prospects getting this kind of advice the past couple years. I hope he participates in official throwing drills. If not, why even show up? Beat it.....

Edited by tazinib1