[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonderlic: What is your score?

keggerz

http://www.nicholascreative.com/footballiq/

Not the exact test but similar in nature and they do give you a grade instantly.

FWIW, It is a timed 15 question test...you have 3 minutes and 36 seconds to complete it.

First time I took it Wednesday I got a 24...showed it to my guys at work yesterday and they

didn't believe me so they made me take it again...got some of the same questions and scored a 30...so taking it twice is

most likely going to result in an inflated score.

have fun...oh and you can use a pen/pencil and paper but NO CALCULATORS

I tried it the first time trying to do the math problems in my head & the results confirmed that I'm not a smart man. :wacko:

one of the guys at work got a ZERO....yes a ZERO...he answered 3 questions and the 4th didn't finish....he thought the timed part was how long it would take him, not how long he had....he retook it and got a 10.

23, but I could only get through question 11, even with taking a bunch of shortcuts in my math.

I thought I was on my game, but I don't see how you can do problems that need to be written out any quicker. I wasn't even thinking about it, it just takes that long to divide and multiply. Have no clue how you some of you got more than 11 or 12 done correctly.

First try 20 hey Im better than Mike Moer from the blindside.....

takes too long to read the sentances ....the math part is easier.....

Just give me the numbers and forget about all the words and long winded sentances.....

If a man leaves NY on train heading west at 6pm and the train travels an average of 75 mph, 1 hour later a female boards a bus in LA heading east with an average travel speed of 55 mph in what state will they cross paths??????? :wacko:

at least they don't test for spelling

:tup:

My bad sorry ...I was still thinking I was being timed to post a ...post LOL

Good thing indeed ......but if you can't teach a dog new tricks, then what can you teach him?

I won't sentance a guy to the death penalty for spelling poorly on a fantasy football message board. :wacko:

You Scored 40

That's better than Eli Manning. He only scored a 39.

He is the younger brother of NFL quarterback Peyton Manning and the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning. Manning won the most valuable player award in Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.

My 30 was better than Peyton Manning who scored a 28.