[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tford's mock draft version 2

Tford

What if team's call the Rams bluff and nobody trades for #2?

I don't see the rams as bluffing. they're gonna sell the #2 pick to the highest bidder, period. without a doubt, there is enough interest that they can be sure of commanding an attractive enough price that they move the pick. if anything, the teams interested are calling each other's bluffs. like cleveland saying they're not including the 22 pick. that right there is a bluff, and a pretty sad one at that.

What about the possibility that Cleveland isn't bluffing and they don't want RGIII?

Maybe they want to see more from McCoy or they are planning to bring in Flynn to compete. Holmgren has done alright with GB cast-offs before. They could be thinking that they take him if he falls to 4. I sure Cle fans don't want to hear it but maybe they are convinced that McCoy isn't their QB. They could always go with Weeden in the 2nd or even at 22

Personally I think Flynn and Manning will need to find homes before anything happens with that #2 pick

And the more I think about the more I think Tannehill ends up as the Redskins pick

What about the possibility that Cleveland isn't bluffing and they don't want RGIII?

Maybe they want to see more from McCoy or they are planning to bring in Flynn to compete. Holmgren has done alright with GB cast-offs before. They could be thinking that they take him if he falls to 4. I sure Cle fans don't want to hear it but maybe they are convinced that McCoy isn't their QB. They could always go with Weeden in the 2nd or even at 22

Personally I think Flynn and Manning will need to find homes before anything happens with that #2 pick

And the more I think about the more I think Tannehill ends up as the Redskins pick

I don't think its that Cleveland doesn't want Griffin, but they're not willing to pay an asinine price that St. Louis seems to be asking. Can't blame them.

As far as Tannehill, I have a hard time believing a guy that has started what... 17 games at Quarterback will go that high? I get that he has all of the physical tools, but seeing him play every Saturday I never got the impression that he was a first rounder, let alone a top ten pick.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Who would the Pats be trading up to get? They tend to trade back more often than actually making that first round pick.

I don't know, didn't hear more than what I had posted and didn't have time to look into it further. But guy who told me this listens to local and national sports radio all the time, so I'm not sure where he heard it.

I tried searching now and cannot find anything more. So maybe its just another wild rumor. Maybe some Pats fans have more insight.

Looks like the 1.2 trade is going to shake up this mock. I am going to wait until a few of the majors FAs (Manning, Mike Bush, V Jackson at a minimum) get signed before posting an update.