[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surprise! Suh busted again

Bronco Billy

From Rotoworld:

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh was ticketed for "several traffic violations" in his native Portland, Ore. on Thursday.

Suh was reportedly driving 91 miles per hour in a 55-MPH zone, and was also cited for "improperly signaling" and lack of proof of insurance. He was fined a total of $955. The incident comes three months after Suh crashed into a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree in a Portland nightclub district. As a senior in college, Suh was ticketed for negligent driving after hitting three parked cars. Perhaps he should consider hiring a driver.

No word on whether he threw the cop on the ground and stomped on him during the incident.

Honestly, I have never been so surprised by a player than I am by him. You could tell he was a beast in college, but he also came off so well-spoken and bright. I mean, I guess you can be well-spoken, bright, and still a bit crazy, but he simply didn't seem like a guy who was going to keep making news for the wrong reasons.

I can't understand why these guys drive themselves around. If I played pro sports, or acted, or was generally famous and had the cheddar, I would hire a ninja to drive me around and have about $20,000 cold hard cash for bribes on hand at all times.

I understand it is too hard to resist the parties and ho's and such, and really, who would want to? With a relatively small investment (like the cost of just one Bently) they could have their cake and eat it too. How much does the "problem child" tag wind up costing them over their carreers? Way more than Kato and a tricked out Escalade!

Ray Lewis should teach a class on this CHIPS AHOY!.

I can't understand why these guys drive themselves around. If I played pro sports, or acted, or was generally famous and had the cheddar, I would hire a ninja to drive me around and have about $20,000 cold hard cash for bribes on hand at all times.

I understand it is too hard to resist the parties and ho's and such, and really, who would want to? With a relatively small investment (like the cost of just one Bently) they could have their cake and eat it too. How much does the "problem child" tag wind up costing them over their carreers? Way more than Kato and a tricked out Escalade!

The only thing Ray Lewis should teach a class on is how you beat a murder rap.... oh ya throw others under the bus and walk scott free got it

Tom Sizemore????

I dont get the infatuation with driving recklessly at high speeds. Alot of these guys are repeat offenders too. You'd think after crashing he would learn. IIRC Adrian Peterson is also a repeat high speed offender.

I think a lot of athletes are adrenaline junkies.

-yeah, i'm sure no one here ever got a speeding ticket in their young 20's or did anything wreckless....(oh yeah, and you were'nt even millionaires)

Sort of downplaying what Suh has been charged with now twice, aren't we?

"Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch."

Quoted because this quote is great.

I don't think it really has anything to do with money, some people are just reckless drivers. A lot of which have very good luck

Actually 3 times. He also had a similar incident where I believe he hit 3 cars in college.

Actually he wasn't charged in college. He was driving and side swiped a few parked cars. I'm sure his insurance paid for it, but there wasn't a ticket given that I've heard of. Driving poorly is done all the time by old women, people in Iowa, and apparently boys named Suh.

Big Ben learned from his motorcycle accident...... :razz:

That tends to happen when you almost kill yourself. I don't think Suh's even been injured in these incidents.

I agree with the "hire a driver" point. But then most of these guys aren't that bright. I also think there's an image thing, they think it makes them look weak to have a driver.

That tends to happen when you almost kill yourself. I don't think Suh's even been injured in these incidents.

I agree with the "hire a driver" point. But then most of these guys aren't that bright. I also think there's an image thing, they think it makes them look weak to have a driver.

That is because these incidents have never seen a driver that has the size and speed of Suh. . . . the brakes are afraid of Suh, so they hide.

That is because these incidents have never seen a driver that has the size and speed of Suh. . . . the brakes are afraid of Suh, so they hide.

If I were that brake peddle, I'm be on the phone to AAA demanding some sort of compensation for getting the life stomped out of me on occasion.