[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Garcon to the Skins

tazinib1

Yeah, I'm waiting to hear how much it was before I get upset. Garcon dropped way too many easy passes to be worth elite money.

I heard that he turned down 5 year, $35M with us, which I think would have been overpaying for him anyway based on all the dropped balls he had. Granted, he made some spectacular catches, but he dropped more easy ones!!

josh morgan and eddie royal

:lol:

I like the lower tier moves by WAS. RGIII at QB, completely revamped WR corps with Garcon, Morgan, and Royal. Garcon is the deep threat, Morgan - who caught a lot of footballs given his targets from a questionable QB and is way underrated, IMO - as the ball control move-the-chains guy, and Royal as a slot/returner. I wouldn't be laughing too hard just yet. This could be a real surprisingly effective WR group. Up-and-down Moss looks to quite possibly be the odd man out.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Yawn. It's the Redskins - nothing ever works out for them. I LOVED RG III prior to him (potentially) going to the Skins. I also had Morgan high on my sleeper list. I crossed them both off. That team seems cursed.

Whoa....

5yrs $42.5 million with half guaranteed. :lol: Ummmmm....thats a lot of coin, more than Colston got.

That's crazy. The Redskin legacy of vastly overpaying continues. No way this guy is near as good as Colston.