[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

V-Jackson to the Bucs

tazinib1

How do you feel about sd wrs? Do they get lrobinson, draft..?

There are only three WR's under contract to the Chargers right now. We dropped Laurent Robinson last year so A.J. would be eating major crow if he resigned him this year. I'm waiting for the signing of some other free agent WR's by the Bolts. I might be waiting a long time.

• Like 1

How do you feel about sd wrs? Do they get lrobinson, draft..?

I'm hoping for Meachem but AJ Smith has already stated he will not be aggressive in FA. It looks like we'll be building within.....I PRAY his ass is canned next season.

I'm hoping for Meachem but AJ Smith has already stated he will not be aggressive in FA. It looks like we'll be building within.....I PRAY his ass is canned next season.

I don't think they would have to get too aggressive to get Meachem, and that's a nice fit for them. That plus another under-the-radar guy like maybe Caldwell from Cincinnatti would be a nice move.

A.J. has one more year to turn things around, or he's gone. In that situation building from within makes no sense. It's now or never for him in San Diego, and the way to do that is through free agency. He BETTER be aggressive!!

Massive downgrade to Jacksons fantasy stock imo.

Agree.

Unless the Chargers make some moves, I'm downgrading Philip Rivers too.

Last year they lost Sproles, now VJax. What the hell is AJ Smith doing?

He's a god remember? Thou shall not question AJ Smith lest you shall be stricken down dead.

Oh yeah, the Lord of No Rings. :lol:

The same guy the Mannings wanted no part of.

:whistle:

Per a league source via CBS, he's on his way to being a Buc:

Report: Bucs to land Jackson

Vincent Jackson, WR SD

News: The Chicago Sun-Times reports that the Bears, Bucs and Redskins are thought to be the most aggressive bidders for two-time Pro Bowl receiver Vincent Jackson. But according to a league source, the Bucs have the inside track to land Jackson, with the Bears among the serious suitors who might come up short.

Analysis: The Bears and Redskins will certainly present great offers to Jackson, and he could also return to the Chargers. Of the four teams in the mix, we'd rank them this way based on the best scenario for his Fantasy value: San Diego, Chicago, Washington and Tampa Bay with the quarterback situation the biggest factor.

As a Vincent Brown dynasty owner, I am happy as SD will be playing catch up all year and Rivers has to throw the ball to someone since Gates will be quadruple covered and Floyd is always banged up.