[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

V-Jackson to the Bucs

tazinib1

I don't get this signing. It's not like WR was their weakness with up-and-comers Mike Williams and Arrelious Benn. Are they grasping at straws or trying ot fill seats or do they know something about Mike Williams that we don't?T

Mike is a better #2 wr. Their offense needs a real threat at wr to help the poor run game. They then add the top guard on the market and maybe draft Richardson ? All of sudden the bucs look a log better on paper.

I don't get this signing. It's not like WR was their weakness with up-and-comers Mike Williams and Arrelious Benn. Are they grasping at straws or trying ot fill seats or do they know something about Mike Williams that we don't?

Seriously? i think it was pretty obvious last year that Mike Williams regressed massively last year and as pointed out from the above poster is not a #1 wr.

Seriously? i think it was pretty obvious last year that Mike Williams regressed massively last year and as pointed out from the above poster is not a #1 wr.

Exactly. Mike Williams has a tough time getting open and Benn is not the threat they thought he would be. VJax will open things up with Williams being #2 and Benn a solid #3 good for a big play a game.

I can point out numerous examples of players having a sophmore slump and in fact I avoid drafting second year players for the most part in my re-draft leagues. Also, how can you tell if it was Mike Williams or Freeman to blame?

I can point out numerous examples of players having a sophmore slump and in fact I avoid drafting second year players for the most part in my re-draft leagues. Also, how can you tell if it was Mike Williams or Freeman to blame?

Because he can't get himself open?