[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shorttynaz

First they overpaid their Q.B., then they overpaid their immature W.R., now they have overpaid Williams. Williams is a great talent but you cannot win in this league by overpaying one player, more less three.

The only egregious contract of the 3 is Fitzpatrick's. We all know how you feel about Stevie so it is not at all surprising to see you be so subjective. That is not an overpayment. He easily would have got a similar or larger contract had he hit the market. Meachem got over 6 mil a year, enough said. It's refreshing to see Buffalo spend money and bring in a big name as opposed to letting guys like Pat Williams, London Fletcher and Winfield walk. How'd that work out over the last decade?

Unfortunately, due to their track record recently, they have to overpay to get these guys to come or stay in Buffalo. I like the signings, even if I feel like they way overpaid on Williams. Still trying to figure out why they spent all that money, but let Posluszny go last year though . . .

The only egregious contract of the 3 is Fitzpatrick's. We all know how you feel about Stevie so it is not at all surprising to see you be so subjective. That is not an overpayment. He easily would have got a similar or larger contract had he hit the market. Meachem got over 6 mil a year, enough said. It's refreshing to see Buffalo spend money and bring in a big name as opposed to letting guys like Pat Williams, London Fletcher and Winfield walk. How'd that work out over the last decade?

If you are pleased as a fan of the team then I am pleased for you.

Unfortunately, due to their track record recently, they have to overpay to get these guys to come or stay in Buffalo. I like the signings, even if I feel like they way overpaid on Williams. Still trying to figure out why they spent all that money, but let Posluszny go last year though . . .

This. Nobody wants to play in Buffalo for a number of reasons. It clearly is not a destination so the Bills are trying to change that with the Williams signing. I would say most of the fan base is ecstatic over the signing. I believe they had 30 million in cap space to go along with the longest playoff drought in the NFL. Williams was the 2nd best FA available and fit a glaring need so they made their big splash. Maybe it will help them to become relevant again :shrug:

Most who watched a lot of the Bills had no major issue with Poz leaving. He is a decent linebacker but is horrible in pass coverage because he is slow. I felt like Barnett was an upgrade when they were playing the 3-4. It will be interesting to see how Sheppard does now that they are transitioning back to a 4-3.