[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning to Denver?!?!

ridinthewake

Local radio just had a listener who followed Elway to meet Bowlen at the airport. Bowlen's plane is scheduled to fly to Meet with Manning!!!

Let me get this right: We're relying on the imagination of an anonymous radio listener who also happens to be an Elway stalker?

As noted in another thread, the Broncos are already in talks with the Jags about moving Tebow there, under the assumption they get the deal with Manning done. I bet Elway can't wait for (1) a prototype QB and (2) to just be done with the Tebow fiasco.

I think the Broncos find a way to get it done.

I've also read that the Titans plane is in Houston.

I'm a Locker fan, so I'm pulling for Denver to win this one.

Swammi, I read that Henne signing with Jags killed any Tebow trade, anyone knkow anything different?

It's not out of the ordinary to carry 3 QB's and with Gabberts inability, that would be a smart move.

It's not out of the ordinary to carry 3 QB's and with Gabberts inability, that would be a smart move.

I get that, but you're paying two of them not a ton, but first round money, and then Henne who is your best QB...

That's sad if you have two names at QB, and Henne is better than both.

Reports say fox and Zander were also on bowlens plane, but that the visit might only be to watch manning workout. I am commuting to work so this is all on the fly

It's a workout and I'm pretty sure it's for not just the Broncos

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7695280/2012-free-agency-denver-broncos-watch-peyton-manning-work-sources-say

If/when Peyton signs with Denver, I don't think they necessarily have to trade Tebow. Shift him to H-back or TE and keep Tebowmania in Denver. That would be a win/win and keep jersey sales in house, appease the fan base and put Tebow in a position he could really thrive in.

If/when Peyton signs with Denver, I don't think they necessarily have to trade Tebow. Shift him to H-back or TE and keep Tebowmania in Denver. That would be a win/win and keep jersey sales in house, appease the fan base and put Tebow in a position he could really thrive in.

I agree, Manning is the one guy who could get the Denver fans to accept another QB there, but does Manning want to be involved in that circus with Tebow still around? Because make no mistake, if Tebow stays and even if he gets converted to another position, I don't think it's not going to be any less of a circus with him gonig into the huddle with Manning...

my thought from the beginning has been that they ought to keep tebow around. I don't think his contract is prohibitive. and whatever team signs manning would be smart to have some sort of viable backup plan. tebow could learn a lot in 3 years under manning.

if they were offered a first round pick for tebow, OK probably ought to take that. but they shouldn't be in any huge hurry to unload him IMO. he may be bummed but he won't be a cancer on the team by any stretch, if anything I think the opposite.