[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 Huddlers' NFL Mock Draft (Commentary ONLY)...

irish

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mattk53

Member Since 20 Jun 2010

Offline Last Active Mar 15 2012 09:39 PM

Has anyone sent him a PM?

I PMd him.

email notifications?

I haven't been getting those. I got a couple but they were random.

If I was picking for Cinc here, I would take Lamar Miller.

What are your thoughts on comparing him and David Wilson for the Bengals? Both are great runners but neither are natural in the receiving game. However, Miller does a much better job in pass protection. The Bengals could also go with Safety, Mark Barron, a CB like Jenkins or Gilmore, or an OG like DeCastro or Glenn (the Bengals seem to like the Bulldogs).

I think CIN is going to take a RB either with their second 1st round pick or at least by the 3rd round but I think strategically speaking they are better off not going RB with their first 1st round pick. They can wait a little on a RB and still get who they want. I would look at the O-line or the secondary with the pick that on the clock. They might also look at a WR here.

I think CIN is going to take a RB either with their second 1st round pick or at least by the 3rd round but I think strategically speaking they are better off not going RB with their first 1st round pick. They can wait a little on a RB and still get who they want. I would look at the O-line or the secondary with the pick that on the clock. They might also look at a WR here.

Agreed. I think Miller is more of a late 1st early 2nd round guy and that's why I threw out the other options at S, CB and OG.

I like Jenkins or Barron here. I was thinking Barron in particular because he is a good value, not just because it's a need and he is a good player, but also because he seems to be the clear top safety in this class. In fact he is the only safety that anyone is predicting to go anywhere near this point in the 1st round. The dropoff from Barron to the #2 safety seems to be pretty sharp based on what I have read.

Edited by RC94

How about CB Jankins?

I, along with others, mentioned him. It's Jenkins which is why you might've missed the mention.

I'm just going to make the pick to keep things moving and give the Bengals - OG, David DeCastro, Stanford.

Coples is gone.

No way Coples drops to the Chargers whether it be in the real draft or this mock draft.

There’s been a lot of contact between the Panthers and North Carolina DE Quinton Coples, so he may go at 9.

Edited by electricrelish

I could have gone four different directions here, and I know Chicago's o-line and d-lines need a boost. I'm sure some of you were thinking o-line here, and I respect that.

Sure, the Bears have Brandon Marshall, but they have no other playmakers at the receiver and tight end positions.

This is a rare opportunity to acquire an electricfying player, and Wright should have an instant impact. Chicago's passing game has been lacking playmakers since Jay Cutler came here, and in a division with Green Bay and Detroit, that needs to change. I think Wright is a young version of Steve Smith (Car).

If anything else, Wright is insurance if Marshall can't stay out of trouble.

Everything has been fixed and updated. TitansFan is up...

Ugh. Disagree with the bears pick There is a lineman who should have been drafted here.

IMHO of course

Have to agree here but this is all about a homer who wanted to step up and dream big while playing GM. WF, did just that.

Have to agree here but this is all about a homer who wanted to step up and dream big while playing GM. WF, did just that.

:brow:

And the o-line crop is very, very deep this year. Shhhhh!

In unrelated news, a Cleveland Mock Representative may or may not be on his way to Chicago Mock headquarters with a MOCK-47 fully automatic assault rifle. No word as to why.

Is it the woman in your avatar?