[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manning fallout

flemingd

Tamme would be a great addition to the Broncos. All the other Colt cast offs are worthless signings IMO except Jeff. The current duo of Decker/Thomas are more than capable. Addai? Pffffffftt....what the hell does he bring to the table other than more suckage? Clark? Sorry but he's on the decline...and Saturday should be retired but would be a HUGH upgrade over the worst C in the league at age 36.

Edited by tazinib1

I'm not certain it's going to be a disaster. Manning is a significant upgrade at QB if he's at 85-90% of his 2010-self. I wouldn't guarantee a SB, but I'd be on board with Denver as the AFC West favorite and likely 11-win type team.

Train wreck probably not, but it's got Montana's last two years in KC written all over it.

Or per ESPN, :unsure: Tebow to the Packers?

Man, would I love to see the end result of Tebow undergoing McCarthy's QB school. If true, this could be an absolutely brilliant move by Tebow while giving GB more security at QB. It might set his career back by a couple of years, but could accelerate his progress well beyond that time frame.

Put the rat poison down, take the bullets out of the gun, and put the cap back on the drano.

Do you really believe every rumor you read/hear? Do you serioulsly think the Broncos will sign all of those guys?

I cannot tell if you're really worried about the future of the Broncos or just heart broken about the future of Tebow.

Is the bolded above really a common method of ending one's life? A good friend of mine when I was in the USAF died by drinking drano and it's haunted me ever since. I'm scared to death of the stuff and won't have it in the house. I was not with him the night he did the deed and only 1 civilian girl was - so I'm not sure if he mistakenly drank it, she gave it to him or if he knew what he was doing. It was terrible though - he hung on for 2 weeks before he finally died. Dr.s said he basically charred his organs. Sorry to bring the gloom but when I saw what you typed it made my heart drop.

Tamme would be a great addition to the Broncos. All the other Colt cast offs are worthless signings IMO except Jeff. The current duo of Decker/Thomas are more than capable. Addai? Pffffffftt....what the hell does he bring to the table other than more suckage? Clark? Sorry but he's on the decline...and Saturday should be retired but would be a HUGH upgrade over the worst C in the league at age 36.

I'd opt for Tamme over Clark, but isn't one of the reasons the Cults didn't sign him was because his inability to pick up on the blitz and poor blocking in general?

I think that Addai would be a very good signing for the Broncos. He would be a backup, he is EXTREMELY good picking up the blitz and blocking, and Manning is very comfortable with him. Plus he is a good receiving 3rd down back.

And he's good for 2-3 games a season..

And vice versa - no way Denver trades Tebow to the one team that has both the balls and the genius to use him in ways that no one can defend.

This statement makes me laugh, are you Skip Bayless? What exactly is this way of using him "in ways that no one can defend"? It means absolutely nothing but is a great crutch to use when needed.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

For the past few years now, there's always a team that goes out and goes ballz to the wall in free agency. The 2010 NY Jets.. The 2011 Philadelphia Eagles.. This recent track record of going out and making a big splash in Free Agency doesn't exactly seem to give anyone the warm and fuzzies.. While the Bronco's haven't done it yet, they still have money to spend and Manning's boys (Saturday, Clark, Tamme, Addai) are all still available..

Someone a few posts back said it - this has the potential to be a collossal train wreck!

you also forgot the Washington Redskins about 7 or 8 times as well..