[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow to the J E T S JETS JETS JETS

flemingd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this will certainly solidify that locker room...

:rolleyes:

One of the stories on ESPN yesterday was actually saying exactly this! I can't believe people think this won't be a total circus.

The Jets, ... are concerned about the negative perception of its locker room. The Jets were divided by player unrest last season, and "bringing in a guy like (Tebow) would help," one source told Cimini. "It makes perfect sense."

wth???

I can't believe people think this won't be a total circus.

Oh yes sir, even more of a joke than last year. Might as well trade Sanchez now, because they've just annihilated any notion of sticking with him, continuing his development, showing confidence, etc. It's a complete bush league, knee-jerk move IMO. But at least they're consistent -- Favre, Holmes, Rexy, LT, now Tebow. All sizzle, no steak.

Oh man, this is going to be freaking amazing! A coach who won't lead and just runs his mouth. A bunch of a-holes who just want to bicker and back-stab. And the solution is to bring in a very religious, do-gooder type who is likely not going to start. And, if he does start, he's going to need a team full of guys to have faith and not throw him under the bus the first time he goes 5 for 15. Oh yeah, everyone is just going to fall right in line.

Oh, and Little Schottenheimer has shown that he's about as bad as you'll find in terms of putting a young QB with a lot to learn in position to fail.

Outstanding.

Did they really miss Brad Smith and the wildcat THAT much???

Good thing that Tebow can really learn under such a prolific passing talent like Mark Sanchez.

I swear . . . the Jets the last few years seem to be run over skype by Taz when he is blackout drunk . . . .

**new sale on Tebow Broncos spamshirts at the Walmart***

One of the stories on ESPN yesterday was actually saying exactly this! I can't believe people think this won't be a total circus.

The Jets, ... are concerned about the negative perception of its locker room. The Jets were divided by player unrest last season, and "bringing in a guy like (Tebow) would help," one source told Cimini. "It makes perfect sense."

wth???

Agree, this has "circus" written all over it. Rex Ryan is a loudmouth who can't lead.

The Jets gave a big money contract to Sanchez who didn't deserve it, and now they trade for Tebow. The front office is a joke, unless ownership ordered the moves.

I actually feel sorry for Tebow. The New York press is going to chew him up and spit him out. And so will the fans if he gets to play qb and goes 5 for 20 for 15 yards.

Hey Sanchez, brace yourself for Tebow Mania!

Edited by Wolverines Fan

wth???

He was being sarcastic.