[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pre-Requisite for being a BenGals Cheerleader

MikesVikes

You must get in trouble to fit in around here,

Bengals cheerleader arrested, accused of sex with high school student

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 29, 2012, 4:34 PM EDT

A member of the Bengals’ cheerleading squad who was until recently a Cincinnati-area high school teacher has been arrested and charged with having sex with one of her students.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that Sarah Jones, a Ben-Gals cheerleader, was indicted for first-degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts. Both are felonies that carry sentences of up to five years in prison.

Bengals.com lists one of the team’s cheerleaders as a woman named Sarah J. who is a high school English teacher in addition to having been a member of the Ben-Gals for the last five years.

Sarah’s mother, Cheryl Jones, who is a principal at a different school in the Cincinnati area, was indicted on a charge of tampering with physical evidence in her daughter’s case. That is also a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. The Joneses released a statement from their attorney declaring their innocence.

“Sarah has maintained her innocence. The indictment of her mother is completely baseless,” the statement noted.

Sarah Jones has previously been in the news for suing TheDirty.com, claiming that the website defamed her by publishing a claim that she had a sexually transmitted disease.

Compared to their cheerleading squad, the Bengals look like a bunch of choir boys.

Edited by MikesVikes

unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts.

I assume this means Facebook or Twitter or something, not that she used a taser gun to subdue him! :rolleyes:

i heard he is the front runner for prom king after this.

i doubt Sarah J will make JUMbotron this season now. shame. but that means more pics of the bucs' girls :brow:

Edited by Kris N

Walking into my history class as a freshman in HS, I was greeted by a 23yo single blonde former K-State cheerleader. It was quite difficult to pay attention in that class even though her face wasn't awesomely spectacular (don't get me wrong, she was definately pretty, just not Charlize Theron-pretty). When I was a junior or senior, she asked me if I'd be her aide for a semester; I declined.

A suitemate of mine in college dated a teacher during his senior year of HS and got her pregnant during his freshman year of college; he dropped out at semester to marry her. I think he was going to get involved in his families' concrete business. He was a D1 athlete for the football team at the time...

So she gave this kid one of the most incredible experiences of his life, something he'll recall fondly into his old age and possibly beyond, and she's charged with a felony. I just don't get it. Every boy should get to bang a hot and experienced older woman at least once.

So she gave this kid one of the most incredible experiences of his life, something he'll recall fondly into his old age and possibly beyond, and she's charged with a felony. I just don't get it. Every boy should get to bang a hot and experienced older woman at least once.

This probably makes me a heal...but I agree with you. Does anyone (okay let me be more specific) do any of you who are males on this board think the "victim" in this case feels at all victimized? I seriously doubt it. I know it is a total double standard by me but if the gender roles were reversed my opinion would be very different...especially because a teenaged girl could be forced into "relations" with a male teacher...but a teenage hormone raging boy - no way was he forced and I would contend he was likely no worse for the wear for the experience...so to speak.

KO'd

I'm sure this only came out because the kid got caught doing something stupid by his parents like smoking Josh Gordon, or drinking at home, or breaking curfew...and instead of manning up to the punishment the kid told mom and dad "I just have been having a real hard time since...well since Ms Jones broke up with me."

Now I believe if that is the case the father lost an absolute gem of an opportunity to get some BenGals poontang.

"Sarah, I'm very disappointed in you for what you've done with my son. I could report you, but that doesn't do him or you any good. What I want to do now is help him...and the only way I know how to do that is if I understand step by step, blow by blow, everything that happened between you two. In fact I need what I really need to do is to put myself in his shoes to understand how best to council him and get him help moving forward."

I'm sure this only came out because the kid got caught doing something stupid by his parents like smoking Josh Gordon, or drinking at home, or breaking curfew...and instead of manning up to the punishment the kid told mom and dad "I just have been having a real hard time since...well since Ms Jones broke up with me."

Now I believe if that is the case the father lost an absolute gem of an opportunity to get some BenGals poontang.

"Sarah, I'm very disappointed in you for what you've done with my son. I could report you, but that doesn't do him or you any good. What I want to do now is help him...and the only way I know how to do that is if I understand step by step, blow by blow, everything that happened between you two. In fact I need what I really need to do is to put myself in his shoes to understand how best to council him and get him help moving forward."

And that sir is why you should be up for Father of the Year consideration...your absolute self-less nature screams FOTY! :)

Never thought I'd have anything nice to say to a Redskins fan :)

KO'd

clearly not a 10, but hideous? Leave some room for average looking chicks.

The vast majority of Huddlers have nailed uglier chicks than this. All these fat guys hide behind the interweb and say "pointy elbows, would not bang". It's just the world we live in. :D

• Like 1

The vast majority of Huddlers have nailed uglier chicks than this. All these fat guys hide behind the interweb and say "pointy elbows, would not bang". It's just the world we live in. :D

In the days of Yahoo chat, I had women come to my apartment who I'm not even sure were human. If it was during the day, I went with doggie style. At night I could just turn off the lights. The scratch & dents often go the extra mile to please, and the fatties usually have an oral fetish, so it wasn't so bad actually.

This probably makes me a heal...but I agree with you. Does anyone (okay let me be more specific) do any of you who are males on this board think the "victim" in this case feels at all victimized? I seriously doubt it. I know it is a total double standard by me but if the gender roles were reversed my opinion would be very different...especially because a teenaged girl could be forced into "relations" with a male teacher...but a teenage hormone raging boy - no way was he forced and I would contend he was likely no worse for the wear for the experience...so to speak.

KO'd

I dont think so. Seems like most of us are in agreement that this alleged event likely was a thrill for the student and a memory he'll (dare I say)cherish rather than suppress. I would say we're also likely all assuming this is a "normal" kid, though, who is into "normal" stuff and probably out chasing tail all the time anyways. I suppose its possible some sort of shy kid or a kid with some sort of mental health problems could have some negative issues as a result. I dont know. Maybe Jones is kinda twisted and gets some kind of turn-on out of making a nervous kid squirm. Doubtful, but possible I guess. I would think something is not quite right when a woman (who is plenty good looking enough to attract men her own age or older) pursues a younger male that would seemingly not be able to offer her much outside of the physical. Just playing DA a little bit...

I am with you that this is a hugh double-standard, though, too. If the teacher was male and the student female, we're all quicker to cry foul (and rightly so). And this case seems easy to call because its a hot-ish cheerleader type woman. What if it was some old hag or even a nun? Do we still automatically assume the boy enjoys it? Maybe. Maybe not. Because of that, safest just to say adults can not be having sex with minors and teachers can not be having sex with students (even if the student is of age and/or consenting). That is a relationship that is best kept professional, IMO.