[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Leaf arrested for burglary and drug possession

wiegie

Charles Rogers - WR - Lions

A warrant has been issued for former Lions WR Charles Rogers' arrest.

Rogers is facing five misdemeanor charges stemming from two separate incidents. The No. 2 pick of the 2003 draft, Rogers last appeared in a game in 2005. He attempted to come back in 2009, but saw his efforts derailed by two arrests. One month shy of his 31st birthday, he won't be making any more comeback bids.

Source: Detroit News

Mar 31 - 9:21 AM

Mean Machine! MEAN MACHINE! MEAN MACHINE!

Edited by Bronco Billy

lol...both being reported today, classic. Maybe the two can share a cell together. They can head the prison football squad, maybe find a way to pickup Travis Henry along the way. They could add that first round pick WR from Carolina a few years back and have themselves a pretty potent offense.

Edited by Crazysight

lol...both being reported today, classic. Maybe the two can share a cell together. They can head the prison football squad, maybe find a way to pickup Travis Henry along the way. They could add that first round pick WR from Carolina a few years back and have themselves a pretty potent offense.

Add JaMarcus Russell to the mix and you'd have a pretty serviceable TE. Or maybe he's better at left guard by now...

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

Ray Caruth

Yeah I could have google searched it if I had cared enough to do so. His name wasn't worth the effort though...also why its been relegated to my memory recesses.

If I could forget the name of every POS under the sun it would probably be an efficient use of resources.

Edited by Crazysight

Yeah I could have google searched it if I had cared enough to do so. His name wasn't worth the effort though...also why its been relegated to my memory recesses.

If I could forget the name of every POS under the sun it would probably be an efficient use of resources.

And let's be clear, Caruth is a real POS. The other guys just suck at life.

And let's be clear, Caruth is a real POS. The other guys just suck at life.

No they're all POSs. Carruth is just better at it ie on an OJ level. Along with Larry Phillips, Vick, the list goes on.........

Didn't stop them from being milliionaires though. God bless America.

I mean, I'm all for the Ryan Leaf pile on, but calling him a POS? Comparing to Rae Caruth? Or Lawrence Phillips? Or Michael Vick? He's committed extremely victimless crimes and hasn't killed any dogs or knocked women down any stairs in the process.

I'm not minimizing the waste of talent or the pure knuckleheadedom of his ouvre, but this is the third time he's been arrested for breaking into someone's house supposedly after painkillers. Not to mention the second time this week.

This has gotten pathetic and sad now.

I mean, I'm all for the Ryan Leaf pile on, but calling him a POS? Comparing to Rae Caruth? Or Lawrence Phillips? Or Michael Vick? He's committed extremely victimless crimes and hasn't killed any dogs or knocked women down any stairs in the process.

I'm not minimizing the waste of talent or the pure knuckleheadedom of his ouvre, but this is the third time he's been arrested for breaking into someone's house supposedly after painkillers. Not to mention the second time this week.

This has gotten pathetic and sad now.

He breaks into people's homes and steals from them. The sense of invasion of privacy when your home is broken into is amazing and was half the reason I had to move a year and a half ago. My wife couldn't handle it and didn't feel safe any longer.

I stand by my initial assessment.

He breaks into people's homes and steals from them. The sense of invasion of privacy when your home is broken into is amazing and was half the reason I had to move a year and a half ago. My wife couldn't handle it and didn't feel safe any longer.

I stand by my initial assessment.

I'm sorry Ryan Leaf wanted to steal your prescription pain pills.

Just in...Leaf was seen exiting the NY Jets team plane at Morristown (NJ) airport, was greeted by Rex Ryan and Woody Johnson and the three of them got into an SUV together. Not sure if this means anything.

Just in...Leaf was seen exiting the NY Jets team plane at Morristown (NJ) airport, was greeted by Rex Ryan and Woody Johnson and the three of them got into an SUV together. Not sure if this means anything.

Yesterday was April Fools Day ;)