[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Mrs." Irrelvant?

lennykravitz2004

:rofl:

Good one Cowboyz1

She may be a little crazy, goofy, or just an attention whore. But most of us (especially those who are older) would surely go a few rounds with this chick. She may not be supermodel hot, but she's no dog either. But then she isn't making the offer to us.

Hey, look here. If your going to do Mr. Irrevant just because he was picked last. I will go one better and you can fly your crazy arse over here for one night.

My Case:

I have NO chance of being picked at all. In fact, they don't even have my name on any of the scouts notes. I'm a fan of the team that has gotten my hopes up year after year just to fail down the stretch. I stood motionless for hours after Tony Romo fumble the snap against Seattle. I was mocked, ridiculed and down right made fun of by all my friends. Yes I'm a Cowboys fan. Haven't sniffed the golden pigskin in over 15 years. I passed on Murray in the fantasy last year then traded for him mid year just to watch him go off and then get hurt. I have bad knees so I can't really play sports anymore. My boss doesn't even like me. All the guys here at the huddle call me a....................a.......sniff sniff....a.....HOOommmmerrrrrrrr. That's right a homer. And if that wasn't bad enough I was voted Biggest homer this past year on this very board.

And to top it all off, I was the only black kid in my entire elementry school! All any of the girls wanted was to see if it was true, then ran away screaming when it got angry and made me promise not to tell anyone they where alone with me. So I spent my early years thinking I was a freak and ashamed of my own shadow!

Well, my point is, there are plenty of hard luck stories out there that warrent a good one nighter. Besides, at least I will have a job and a house come next year which is more then I can say for MR. Irrelvant, who I might add may not only be jobless but a college grade with Zero experience in the work force to boot.

Tell you what, give me a shot at the one nighter and if you perform well enough I may......................May mind you, give you a reach around the next time you stop by. Hell I'll even throw in some John and Bons and by you a hamburger for your trouble.

Just sayin...............Think if over, you may not have thought this through all the way.

While it is impressive that you have not had sex in 15 years I find chicks do not like it when you refer to poonnanner as the gloden pigskin. That right there may account for your dry spell.

While it is impressive that you have not had sex in 15 years I find chicks do not like it when you refer to poonnanner as the gloden pigskin. That right there may account for your dry spell.

The golden pigskin is the super bowl title that i was referring...........I wouldn't last 15 years with out knockin boots that's for certain.

and if you follow her eyes, if you've ever had contact with a crazy woman, you recognize this woman very well. She makes my blood run cold.

Undoubtedly this...

I have to assume that those who haven't had dated or had contact with a girl with the crazy eyes like that, just think that when we say crazy, we just mean crazy like normal chicks are anyway.... No way. I'm sure things would go great for like a week or so, until you wanted to go out and have beers with the guys, she says "fine", and then you come back to a raving psycho bitch-fit where you're lucky if all your stuff isn't destroyed.

I mean, the video fing just posted is even scarier. You don't mess with a girl with crazy eyes like that.

Edited by delusions of granduer

What the hell ever. Nobody is talking about taking this into a week or two. He is the last guy in the draft "Mr. Irrelevent". What are the odds he will ever even takes a snap in the NFL. He needs to take advantage of this of this situation and do crazy girl before he becomes a manager at Walmart. Hell some of the best times in my younger life had a psycho chick involved somewhere in it. You ask bout any 70 year old man about things in life that he regrets and it will probably have something to do with the opportunity they had with a woman and didnt do it. Crazy or not ok she's crazy, she's hot and looking to have a good time. Worry about the restraining order later and live for the moment. Cause Mr. Irrelevent probably wont get offers like this very often.

Edited by fingfootball

Cause Mr. Irrelevent probably wont get offers like this very often.

Except right now... He can walk into a bar and get any assortment of hot not-so-crzy chicks. I don't know why he'd deal with that big bag of crazy.

You say he'll be done with her in a week, but will she? Not only is she crazy, she clearly has a stalker tendency.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Man I owned a bar for 9 years. Let me know how you evaluate crazy and not so crazy. You get a few drink in anybody man or woman and they will break out their own kind of crazy. Crazy is in every person from bars to churches. That crazy chick isnt looking for anything more than popularity. Like I said live for the moment. They will only get to be in their twenties for 10 years of their lives, have fun before reality sets in.

This woman is stalker crazy, batCHIPS AHOY! crazy, haunt you for the rest of your life crazy... or at least until one of you ends up dead crazy. There's a big difference between just plain "crazy" & psycho. My money on on the latter.

Edited by rajncajn

Chick's an actress and a comedian.

http://www.brianneberkson.net/

And she was interviewed about this whole Mr. Irrelevant stuff

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/05/01/qa-with-the-youtube-mr-irrelevant-proposition-lady-brianne-berkson/

:lol: I actually know the guy. He played high school ball near where I live.

Have you contacted him to urge him to accept her offer, or let you take his place?

She may be a little wild, but I really don't think she's crazy. And she'd probably be a fun ride :)