[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft talk official thread

Big John

I think the top 4 position players in this draft will all be big hits.

Luck is the most pro-ready QB to come out of college since Manning.

I knew Richardson was far superior to Ingram when they played PSU two years ago. It was clear to see, and I think that Richardson will be an absolute star in this league. Unfortunately, it looks like he will be playing in the Steelers division.

RG3 won't have a rookie season like Newton, but, he will be solid, and will develop into a very good, play-making QB. The Redskins finally have their franchise QB.

Playing in fantasy college football, I've been blown away by Blackmon for some time now. He is a beast who plays a lot larger than his actual size. I think he will have an immediate impact, just like Green did last year.

RG3 won't have a rookie season like Newton, but, he will be solid, and will develop into a very good, play-making QB. The Redskins finally have their franchise QB.

I know you're not directly comparing the two in your post, but those that DO try comparing RGIII to Newton don't know what they're talking about. Two completely different QBs.

I think RGIII could have a pretty good rookie season if they can find two good WRs out of that group of castoffs and so-so performers.

I know you're not directly comparing the two in your post, but those that DO try comparing RGIII to Newton don't know what they're talking about. Two completely different QBs.

I think RGIII could have a pretty good rookie season if they can find two good WRs out of that group of castoffs and so-so performers.

Agreed. I was actually completely wrong on Newton, and I'll admit it. I thought he would be decent, but, never expected him to have the zip and accuracy out the gate like he did.

I've always rooted for RG3, as I spend a decent amount of time in Waco for work, and have been to a few Baylor games. He really made that program relevant for this 1st time in a long time.

Agreed. I was actually completely wrong on Newton, and I'll admit it. I thought he would be decent, but, never expected him to have the zip and accuracy out the gate like he did.

I've always rooted for RG3, as I spend a decent amount of time in Waco for work, and have been to a few Baylor games. He really made that program relevant for this 1st time in a long time.

:kicksrock: Thanks for the beer. :(

So who will the Vikings take at 4 - Kalil or Claiborne?

I think there may be a surprise here...

Edited by darin3

By the way, I agree that the only reason they are compared all the time is the color of their skin. Newton is hugh, and actually compares closer to Andrew Luck than RGIII.

How close are you to Waco ? I'll be back many times.

MN went safe with Kalil. Ponder's protection for 8+ years.

Waco is about an hour north of Austin. Problem is I'm not sure how long I'll be here. :unsure:

PM me next time you're scheduled to be out here, though.