[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steal Of The Draft

Menudo

Patella is the anatomical name for the knee cap. The patellar tendon holds the knee cap in place.

I would guess you could tear both simultaneously by landing on both knees very hard at the same time. Or you could owe loan sharks a bunch of unpaid money.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Had the unfortunate luck of having a ruptured Patellar 2 years ago. Makes an MCL or ACL feel/look like childs play. The tendon holds the knee cap in place by attaching to your quad on top and your calf down below. Usually happens from a slip and your quad muscle

"firing" way too hard to compensate. You usually hear an audible pop, I certainly did. Knee cap usually ends up somewhere down by your calf muscle, along with the tendon which is now akin to a sprung rubberband. You can not even walk forward at all, backwards yes, forward, nada. They basically attach the tendon back to the kneecap and use the tendon on a pully system to get it back in place and then reattach to your quad. Then comes the minamum six months of serious rehab to even get back to actual contact other than spinning and light jogging. Mine still swells after playing or working.

Both ruptured? good night nurse.

Jerome Simpson. He will be suspended to start the season, which will scare off a lot of owners. But I think he will put up some #2 WR numbers the second half of the season and end strong. I was planning on taking him late, but may move him up a round or two to make sure I get him.

I'm going to go on record and say that the real steal was Russell Wilson at 3.12. The guy is only 1 inch shorter than Drew Brees, and 10 times more athletic with the arms of a guy 6'3 and bigger hands than any QB drafted higher than him. He's very cerebral and, oh yeah, did I mention that he can flat-out play? And yet all anyone ever talks about is "his height." Like there haven't been plenty of busts who were 6'5. I'd take those intangibles any day over some tall lunk who couldn't play worth a damn. I don't know if he'll be able to start right off with Flynn ahead of him, but I think his future is very bright and its only a matter of time.

Edited by Crazysight