[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just threw the switch!! Enjoy.

When renewing your membership this year be aware that we have a new auto-renew option when signing up. You'll see that selection at the top of the order form. You'll never have to worry about renewing your membership again.

Without giving away any of the content, is it safe to assume that the ranking of Janikowski is an error?

LOL... Looks like he needs some extra points projected. We'll get that corrected.

People who draft in April and May are draft junkies. I envision that they probably do mock drafts 3-4 times per week or more 35 out of 52 weeks per year (they probably don't mock draft during the actual NFL season, but maybe I'm wrong). Like anything else in life, drafting is worth the wait. Chill and watch some NBA/NHL playoffs in April and May and feed your draft hunger over the summer. Oh, and you can always rely on your own projections if you have to draft that early too... Lord knows you've probably mocked enough to have some idea.

Edited by MTSuper7

I may as well not start another thread for a related question - on the stats page, the spreadsheet for 2011 isn't yet linked. Any estimate when it might be would be appreciated.

There now.

There now.

Awesome, thanks.

FYI, not in the spreadsheet but from the site links:

http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/2011/plays_std.php?pos=WR&ccs=28178

0 Michael Floyd BUF 0 0 9 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Justin Blackmon IND 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Ryan Broyles CHI 0 0 15 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Brian Quick GB 0 0 5 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Marvin McNutt CIN 0 0 7 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Jarius Wright OAK 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Stephen Hill BAL 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Keshawn Martin NYJ 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Joe Adams BAL 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Nick Toon NYJ 0 0 4 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Rueben Randle CLE 0 0 16 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Not a complaint, but you might wanna look into why these guys are on 2011 (and other years, 2009 has Alshon Jeffrey that I noticed) stat reports.

Well aware of the problem with rookies in the stats and that too is being worked on. By all means, always point out those sort of things though - we greatly appreciated the extra set of eyes.

Well aware of the problem with rookies in the stats and that too is being worked on. By all means, always point out those sort of things though - we greatly appreciated the extra set of eyes.

Any way to get a list of what was purged once fixed? I imported this into a running list from 2001 so there are over 1500 names to comb through otherwise I would.

Any way to get a list of what was purged once fixed? I imported this into a running list from 2001 so there are over 1500 names to comb through otherwise I would.

Can't you just sort and get rid of the players with zero values? I assume you are talking the downloadable stats which are being fixed. Send me an email if you still have a problem.

Can't you just sort and get rid of the players with zero values?

I could, but I'm quite OCD and will end up verifying every person anyway so I don't end up deleting a guy that should be there or leaving someone that's not. It's trivial, I know, to worry about missing Chauncey Washington's 2010 season, but that's the nature of it. It's not a huge deal, it's just time, god knows I spend enough tinkering away on spreadsheets anyway.

If it's not easy for you to post a list please don't worry about it, I was just hoping for a 2 minute "here's the list" post if it's simple. I would MUCH rather you focus on the excellent content you publish. I can easily I rebuild the master spreadsheets from scratch, it would probably only be an hour or so to copy/paste new data from stats, and far less on the other since only one downloaded spreadsheet was affected.

I assume you are talking the downloadable stats which are being fixed. Send me an email if you still have a problem.

I noticed this on both the stats links as well as the downloadable spreadsheets.