[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MLS 2012

godtomsatan

Sounders baby!! 7-1-1 start! :fool:

Dismantling of Dallas last night with outstanding goal play and Fredy Montero coming off the bench for two quick strikes. Huge match on Saturday at the Clink against Salt Lake.

• 1 month later...

Hey CD did you have the opportunity to watch Sporting KC at Seattle tonight? Great physical match and one of the more intense regular season MLS games I've witnessed. Your guys are physical and masters at drawing offsides with that risky agressive backline stuff. That Collin guy of yours is one of the biggest whiners in the whole league.. Reminds me of Detlef Schrempf on the Sonics. :lol:

Great draw, still don't know how that last minute shot by Montero didn't quite make it in by defying every law of physics. That was ultra-entertaining.

Edited by bushwacked

Hey CD did you have the opportunity to watch Sporting KC at Seattle tonight? Great physical match and one of the more intense regular season MLS games I've witnessed. Your guys are physical and masters at drawing offsides with that risky agressive backline stuff. That Collin guy of yours is one of the biggest whiners in the whole league.. Reminds me of Detlef Schrempf on the Sonics. :lol:

Great draw, still don't know how that last minute shot by Montero didn't quite make it in by defying every law of physics. That was ultra-entertaining.

Yeah, I watched it last night. And you're right: I thought for sure that shot was going in. Seattle should have won that game: you guys were killing our midfield last night.

The offsides trap worked really well, but Eddie Johnson made it easy. He used to do that here when he played for us a few years ago.

On a side note, my cousin plays for Sporting KC. He started his first game last night (Michael Thomas). Pretty cool.

We were lucky to grab a point last night for sure.

On a side note, my cousin plays for Sporting KC. He started his first game last night (Michael Thomas). Pretty cool.

Oh nice...how cool is that as a fan?

Did Eddie Johnson also have a habit of doing about 20-30 cross overs before dribbling the ball out-of-bounds or getting it stolen when he was in KC?

• 1 month later...

CD, congrats to the Sporting Sports (or whatever they are called) on the US Open Cup. I've always been anti penalty kick to decide championships but players get completely exhausted on the pitch, and it seems to come down to a mental battle; in which KC out psyched the Sounders.

That looks like a helluva pitch you guys play on.

CD, congrats to the Sporting Sports (or whatever they are called) on the US Open Cup. I've always been anti penalty kick to decide championships but players get completely exhausted on the pitch, and it seems to come down to a mental battle; in which KC out psyched the Sounders.

That looks like a helluva pitch you guys play on.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of shoot outs either. I never liked winning like that when I played or losing like that.

Seattle has a heck of a team for sure. Certainly one that could win the MLS Cup this year. I would love to see a rematch of Sporting KC against Seattle in the final.

And our stadium is pretty amazing. I'm actually going this Saturday for their next game. The atmosphere is one I thought I would never see in my lifetime, expecially in Kansas City. Our ownership group here has really knocked it out of the park in terms of how they built the stadium, the amenities there, and the product they put on the field. It's a blast out there.