[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday Ticket only?

flemingd

I am potentially relocating, and there is a chance I cannot get DirecTV service where I am going. I recall discussion last year about getting Sunday Ticket via a PS or some kind of game console. Can anyone share details? Do you have to be a normal customer, and the console delivery is just a way to chintz out on buying another HD receiver? Can I get just the Ticket if I have no standard service?

Have no worries. There is a site online that you can watch all sports for free live in HD. Can't post a link but if you look it is fairly easy to find. It includes PPV fights, Soccer, everything. The add on programs are ok to download. Have fun.

Have no worries. There is a site online that you can watch all sports for free live in HD. Can't post a link but if you look it is fairly easy to find. It includes PPV fights, Soccer, everything. The add on programs are ok to download. Have fun.

It's only a matter of time before the vast majority of the people watching pirated tv get popped.

• Like 1

Yeah because everybody deserves access to all those things for free, screw the people who pay for the rights... (in case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic)

Dude, good job with the disclaimer, you almost snookered me.

• Like 1

Yeah because everybody deserves access to all those things for free, screw the people who pay for the rights... (in case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic)

Exactly - I am amazed at how people just expect this to be free and have no issue stealing it. In the same regard people constantly biatch about it being too expensive or upset that NFL channel has games on Thursday. It is what it is all the NFL channel does is give more people opportunity to see one more game but if everybody can't have it for free it is not fair.

Exactly - I am amazed at how people just expect this to be free and have no issue stealing it. In the same regard people constantly biatch about it being too expensive or upset that NFL channel has games on Thursday. It is what it is all the NFL channel does is give more people opportunity to see one more game but if everybody can't have it for free it is not fair.

For the record I have subed to the ticket and the fan (since the fan started) each and every year it has been available. However, there are times that people for what ever reason don't have the ability or the funds to get their favorite team. I'm as honest as the next guy, after all the quality is not the same as a sub HD ticket. I just wanted to let those that don't have 300 to shell out or in a place where it is not offered a chance to see their favorite team play on sunday that's all.

It is so much easier to just tune to 212 and bam the NFL talking heads and Thursday night ball is on or the 700's for what ever game. However, in a jam or out of country hell, still have to see ball on Sundays. Hence the Inet feed is there. No prob I get what your saying but hey they should offer to pay a sub package for just your team at 1/32 the price. I'm sure most people would drop that kind of dough. But to say put up 300 or shut up is exactly why the free feeds are up and thriving.

A hard head makes for a soft arse (DTV). They could get all the money, but they, like all others are greedy (have shareholders) and willing to have a few for three hundy, then many at twenty. Of course who am I to compete with their multimillion dollar studies in price points and opportunity costing.

• Like 1

For the record I have subed to the ticket and the fan (since the fan started) each and every year it has been available. However, there are times that people for what ever reason don't have the ability or the funds to get their favorite team. I'm as honest as the next guy, after all the quality is not the same as a sub HD ticket. I just wanted to let those that don't have 300 to shell out or in a place where it is not offered a chance to see their favorite team play on sunday that's all.

It is so much easier to just tune to 212 and bam the NFL talking heads and Thursday night ball is on or the 700's for what ever game. However, in a jam or out of country hell, still have to see ball on Sundays. Hence the Inet feed is there. No prob I get what your saying but hey they should offer to pay a sub package for just your team at 1/32 the price. I'm sure most people would drop that kind of dough. But to say put up 300 or shut up is exactly why the free feeds are up and thriving.

A hard head makes for a soft arse (DTV). They could get all the money, but they, like all others are greedy (have shareholders) and willing to have a few for three hundy, then many at twenty. Of course who am I to compete with their multimillion dollar studies in price points and opportunity costing.

Wrong!! The free feeds are up and thriving because more and more people think that they deserve something for nothing.

Directv charges what they want to charge - Like you said if someone does not have the funds then that someone does not get the package - simple.

• Like 1