[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ochocinco gets robbed (They took my Starbucks, Gold Card!)

irish

http://bleacherrepor...tm_campaign=nfl

"I earned the Gold Card," Ochocinco said, per the Herald. "You know how many coffees I've had to drink and lemon loafs I've had to purchase to get to that gold card? Like, I had $220 left on my Starbucks card. Not just any Starbucks card, but a gold Starbucks card."

Had me laughing my ass off!!

Edited by irish

The story details are a little sketchy. Was this first thing in the morning, and he left all that stuff sitting in his car overnight? Or did he go to the team facility, learn he cannot work out, then went to his car to find it broken into?

And of all the stuff they did, taking his wallet, credit cards and iPod, the thing he's most upset about is freaking Starbucks Gold Card (whatever that is).

PS And what is he still doing on the Pats roster?

OH MY EFFING GOD the horror - and here I was thinking stuff like the Middle East conflict or children with cancer was a serious issue. Thank God I have something really important to lose sleep on now. That poor boy!

Edited by BeeR

OH MY EFFING GOD the horror - and here I was thinking stuff like the Middle East conflict or children with cancer was a serious issue. Thank God I have something really important to lose sleep on now. That poor boy!

You could say the same thing about the watching the NFL, or anything else for that matter. Lighten up!

what beer is saying is that nobody should have a right to have a sense of humor - or - talk about their life - so long as these issues are going on.

Sad thing is had the thief merely asked ochocinco for a helping hand he might have got it. Chad has never been a piker when it comes to sharing his wealth with friends and strangers alike.

I recall him having a raffle for a car, where people spent however much money on a ticket to enter said raffle, then he ended up giving the car to his girlfriend.

http://www.wlwt.com/r/13118932/detail.html

I recall him having a raffle for a car, where people spent however much money on a ticket to enter said raffle, then he ended up giving the car to his girlfriend.

http://www.wlwt.com/...932/detail.html

I like the last line of the article

"Meanwhile, the Funny Bone, through attorneys, released a statement that it failed to see how the lawsuit is viable."

Seriously, they sold raffle tickets giving somebody the chance to win a car, then the car was given to somebody who didn't buy tickets. Seems pretty viable to me. I suppose it depends on what legal mumbo jumbo they had printed on the ticket.

I was digging around trying to find out the outcome of this case, but couldn't find anything (almost everything I found is from 2007 when the lawsuit was filed).

• 2 weeks later...