[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate for the Heat is out of hand

detlef

That was an impressive win by the Thunder.

That was an impressive win by the Thunder.

with the way they came back and then just dominated down the stretch....very impressive....I would have been more impressed with the win if Wade wasn't so banged up because he is the only Heat player that I like, he has a ton of heart and was coming up clutch and that is the difference between Durant and LeBron...LeBron took some horrible shots down the stretch and should always try to drive to the hole as that is definitely his strength...driving to the hole and drawing a foul...

Durant can do it all and as someone said, the Thunder could very well be the team with 7 titles, not the Heat...

Meh, I kind of expected the Heat to lose last nights game before it started. I'm not surprised that they ran out of gas at the end. The dudes were tired from a 7 game series with Boston and the Thunder had some extra rest. I still think the Heat will end up with the series but we'll have to see how it goes. :shrug:

Hmm. LeBron; perfect from the line, made a clutch shot (and the two FTs that basically clinched the game) down the stretch (and, btw, dropped 30 for the 8th time in 9 games), and said all the right things in his post game interview. What a dick and choke artist.

• Like 1

I feel like Durant was robbed at the end there and if it were the other way around...a foul would have been called on Durant with LeBron at the line and Durant fouling out ....

LeBron definitely stepped up, especially at the end....but I feel even more confident in OKC even in that loss because that was the Heats best effort and they withstood it almost pulling out a win..

I feel like Durant was robbed at the end there and if it were the other way around...a foul would have been called on Durant with LeBron at the line and Durant fouling out ....

Meh...Either that or refs notoriously hold their whistle at the end of games and/or blow the whistle depending on the series. Durant was fouled on the legs while the ref appeared to be screened, but if Miami was already ahead 1 game to 0; my guess is probably one of the back court referees would have called a foul after he missed the shot.

Unless the NBA chit has changed in the last 5 years, Durant has his superstar status intact and will get his, if he already hasn't.

Meh...Either that or refs notoriously hold their whistle at the end of games and/or blow the whistle depending on the series. Durant was fouled on the legs while the ref appeared to be screened, but if Miami was already ahead 1 game to 0; my guess is probably one of the back court referees would have called a foul after he missed the shot.

Unless the NBA chit has changed in the last 5 years, Durant has his superstar status intact and will get his, if he already hasn't.

the ref was out of position but it was his job to be in position instead of behind Durant...I feel like OKC should have won that game after that comeback, but the Heat clearly pulled through and earned last nights win and I definitely give LeBron his props as he is finally starting to earn his status...

I just wonder why OKC seems to think Westbrook is their best player when I personally think Durant should be taking the clutch shots at the end of the game...Fisher comparing Westy to Kobe says it all...

it is kinda like when the Celtics had Pierce and Walker....one had to go so the other could flourish...

Hmm. LeBron; perfect from the line, made a clutch shot (and the two FTs that basically clinched the game) down the stretch (and, btw, dropped 30 for the 8th time in 9 games), and said all the right things in his post game interview. What a dick and choke artist.

Is that you Skip Bayless?

Is that you Skip Bayless?

Nope, but here's another tid bit I learned from the Mothership: LeBron is averaging 30 and 10 thus far in the finals. The last non-center to do so was Havlicheck in 1969.

Just sayin'

If OKC continues to protect the ball and make the extra pass like they did starting in game 3 against the Spurs, the Heat are about to walk into a buzzsaw.

And apparently, if they go back to their one-on-one playground style, the Heat are going to grind out wins.

Nope, but here's another tid bit I learned from the Mothership: LeBron is averaging 30 and 10 thus far in the finals. The last non-center to do so was Havlicheck in 1969.

Just sayin'

Try telling that to Skip. The Heat could win and LaBron the MVP of the Finals and he will never give him his due. That would be like taking away his Tebow jersey.

Seemed like Durant disappeared down the stretch. Looks like Dan Gilbert's guarantee that the Cavs will win a title before LeBron does is in jeopardy.

I don't think it was Durant disappearing as much as it was everyone on the Thunder except Durant and Westbrook. As good as Harden can be he can really lay an egg sometimes.

If OKC continues to protect the ball and make the extra pass like they did starting in game 3 against the Spurs, the Heat are about to walk into a buzzsaw.

This.

That team is so scary good (and not just three of them either) I really think it's them, not the Heat, who have the most potential for seven titles.

Looks like OKC ran into the buzzsaw. :shrug:

Looks like OKC ran into the buzzsaw. :shrug:

They just disappeared up their own rear ends. Maybe it was a little bit of inexperience but the chances were there to be 3-1 up, not down. In game 3 the FTs were missed, in game 4 they had plenty of chances to win the thing. How Harden misses that fast break layup is beyond me.