[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have the first pick and was hoping to nab Julio at the 2.12 or 3.01 turn even before last night.

Gonna be a lot tougher after last night. In IBL, he'd been going 2.07, 2.12, 2.09, even 2.04 and 2.06 (me :brow:, and yes I did draft him before Green after seeing him blow up training camp too), and that was before last night. I cant even imagine how high he might go now with Matthews and Richardson carrying more risk now too.

Sigh, both he and Graham were supposed to be my savvy picks this year, and it's looking increasingly like their upside is going to be priced in (had to burn a 1.07 on Graham in the TE-required PPR, but getting him and Julio is still worth it IMO).

Edited by delusions of grandeur

• 2 weeks later...

And the Julio hype train rolls on with a 4-90 night on 9 targets, where he was also this close to a spectacular grab he laid out for in the endzone. Ryan is really locked on to him and doing a great job of throwing it where only he can get it. I honestly think he purposely underthrew this 49 yard pass to just let Julio make the adjustment.

Falcons were a little out of sync last night, but Ryan, Julio (and Roddy) still got their numbers...

As for AJ, I'm not too worried about him getting his, since you know Dalton will lean on him and there isn't enough coverage to roll that way to stop him; But TDs and consistency might be issues if Dalton takes a step back.

This debate should go on for years, but no doubt that Julio is the clear favorite in round 2 right now. Kid is a monster and just unstoppable.

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies AJ, you will always have a place as my UGA homer mancrush, but now it's me and Julio down by the school yard...

Julio was wide open in the endzone on what should have been an easy 3rd TD that Ryan just overthrew him on. The crazy thing is that he easily could have had an even bigger day if they weren't making an effort to spread the ball around and keep defenses honest. I truly believe that Ryan could force the ball to him all day and it'd be no issue. The kid is simply unstoppable.

Is it finally time to take the "besides Calvin Johnson" part out? Honestly, TDs may (or may not be) the only area I see an edge for Calvin over him. I actually think Julio is more uncoverable with his speed (and of course he can still leap too to go up and get them. If they start with the fades, then look out, because he's already flirting with #1 status).

• 1 month later...

AJ, I know I said some things, but it just took me time to realize how special you are...

That Julio thing? I admit, there was this one time with me and Julio down by the school yard... Okay, a few times on the road (and a couple awkward moments at home I'd rather not talk about), but it's only made me realize how much I cherish you.

(ETA: and yes, I'm fully aware that this even weirder with me talking to myself in this thread)

AJ, I know I said some things, but it just took me time to realize how special you are...

That Julio thing? I admit, there was this one time with me and Julio down by the school yard... Okay, a few times on the road (and a couple awkward moments at home I'd rather not talk about), but it's only made me realize how much I cherish you.

(ETA: and yes, I'm fully aware that this even weirder with me talking to myself in this thread)

You're excused. Being a Falcons homer obviously biased you.