[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown Signed by Chargers

McBoog

What in the Seven Hells...?

I think McBoog, Peepin, and Bushy should be forced to roster Brown as well as Chad Oh-so-stinko Johnson in all their FF leagues for the duration of the coming season as pennance. Find a dojo and settle this, boys.

What in the Seven Hells...?

I think McBoog, Peepin, and Bushy should be forced to roster Brown as well as Chad Oh-so-stinko Johnson in all their FF leagues for the duration of the coming season as pennance. Find a dojo and settle this, boys.

Its already settled. I win. :tup:

I remember when the huddle forums could actually have discussions pertaining to football, opposed to this internet pissing contest.

Compared to the average soccer forum this is still a walk in the park. There is a big big mountain to climb before we even get close to that,

That happens to people who watch professional kickball.

Apparently it does. Even the Steelers and Raven fans talking smack to each other in the comment section of NFL.com is pathetic compare to what goes on there.

Compared to the average soccer forum this is still a walk in the park. There is a big big mountain to climb before we even get close to that,

I'm just comparing to what the forums used to be like. To be completely honest, I'm coming to this sight less frequently now because of it, and I've found two others that can actually have discussions without this crap happening in every other thread.

I'm just comparing to what the forums used to be like. To be completely honest, I'm coming to this sight less frequently now because of it, and I've found two others that can actually have discussions without this crap happening in every other thread.

I don't disagree that listening to people getting in an off-topic scrap in the main forum is a bit tiresome, but the complaint coming from you is a little....ummm...rich? I haven't noticed that it's really worse than it used to be. Back in the "good ol days" you were one of the primary culprits..hell you and Sgt. Ryan alone were a minimum one new scrap scrap every week routine you could set a watch to.

Edited by bushwacked

I don't disagree that listening to people getting in an off-topic scrap in the main forum is a bit tiresome, but the complaint coming from you is a little....ummm...rich? I haven't noticed that it's really worse than it used to be. Back in the "good ol days" you were one of the primary culprits..hell you and Sgt. Ryan alone were a minimum one new scrap scrap every week routine you could set a watch to.

It was stupid then, and it's stupid now. I was also an 18-20 year old kid when I started posting here.

It was stupid then, and it's stupid now. I was also an 18-20 year old kid when I started posting here.

Fair enough. Still a heavy sense of irony considering you now complain and reflect about the better days...... :weird:

Regardless of my perception, I understand BB and Detlef weren't going around in circles with endless arguments no-one cared about 3-4 years ago; and despite the fact that BB spikes every disagreement with a personal vendetta, he still talks football while doing it.

I remember a higher frequency of more personal banter, yet we've definitely blurred the lines of continuing fill in the blank banter.

Edited by bushwacked

And Whacko plays the fully expected, "Justify my bad behavior based on others bad acts." card! Well played child! :pickle: