[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Mock Draft #1

Edit: Draft has now started, and can be found at the link below

While we still have a little more dead-time to kill before training camps, it'd be nice to get our feet wet with a mock draft (maybe a few if this one goes well).

The draft will be a slow draft that will take place on this trial MFL league: Huddler Mock Draft #1.

Although this will be a slow draft, please only inquire if you're able to check in at least a couple times a day. I have no desire to have a mock draft that goes on through training camp and preseason. The draft can start once we're all filled.

This will be 12 teams. Scoring will be PPR with lineup requirements of QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 Flex.

Interested parties please PM me your email address, and post your preferred position here.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're already into the 4th, and it's been some great competition to draft against so far... Any comments from drafters or observers is certainly encouraged!

I'm really regretting taking Fitz instead of Forte at 11. I made a bad gamble that Forte would make the turn. Should have expected his ADP will quickly rise back up to normal now that he got his deal.

Overall pleased with a start of Fitz, Graham, Nicks, Bush with this being PPR and only 1RB required.

I took a shot at 2 injury risks but the rewards could be HUGH.

1.8 - RB Darren McFadden

2.4 - RB Jammal Charles

3.8 - WR Julio Jones

4.2 - WR Jeremy Maclin

5.8 - TE Jermichael Finley

Edited by tazinib1

1.10 Trent Ricardson

2.03 Drew Brees

3.10 Fred Jackson

4.03 Steve Smith

I don't necessarily love my Drew Brees pick but if I passed on a QB in the second round, the top 5 QB would be gone for sure when it got back to me, and I do value the consistency Drew Brees provides at the highest scoring position.

1.09 Rodgers

2.04 Gronk

3.09 Jennings

4.04 Bradshaw

5.09 Britt

6.04 B Lloyd

7.09 J Starks

8.04 S. Holmes

9.09 J. Blackmon

10.04 D. Wilson RB NYG

11.09 A. Luck

12.04 R. Mendenhall

I am not usually the guy to take QB in 1st, just wanted to see how it turns out. So far not too bad.

Edited by G.K.Trey

1.07 Chris Johnson

2.06 Darren Sproles

3.07 Mike Wallace

4.06 Dwayne Bowe

Love my RB's in a ppr league, got sniped at the WR with Cruz and Maclin being taken right before my Wallace and Bowe picks. If they both sign and get into camp they should have good years as they are the main targets on their teams.

I'm not in this mock but thought I'd comment anyhow.