[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Mock Draft #1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.6 MJD

2.7 Welker

3.6 Cruz

4.7 M. Lynch

5 Antonio Brown

6 M. Ryan

7 J. Best

8 P. Hillis

9 G. Olsen

10 A. Boldin

11 Titus Young

12 R. Jennings (Jac RB)

13 A. Dalton

14 Buffalo Def

15 Mason Crosby

16 Felix Jones

I really like my team In a PPR league with 1RB and 2flex positions. I have some issues at RB, but if MJD reports and Lynch does not get suspended in 2012 (Chris Harris doesn't think he will :okay:), then I got nice value by grabbing Lynch in the 4th round. I also went with high recpeption WRs like Welker and Cruz (ranked as the #4 and #5 PPR WRs by the Huddle) and was able to snag A. Brown (a potential top 15WR) in the 5th. Finally, I grabbed M. Ryan in the 6th and I think he may out perform the Huddle's projected stats of 4,300 yds/32 TDs in 2012. The more mock drafts I do, if I can't land one of the top 4QBs, I'm going to wait to draft M. Ryan around the 7th round.

My one glaring mistake was expecting Fred Davis to last until my 7th round pick. Everyone knows a solid TE is a rookie QBs best friend, and I really like Davis' chances of finishing as a top 5TE.