[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone hear the NFL radio fantasy draft?

Zooty

Took place around lunchtime today. I heard part in the car and for nearly every pick in the 2nd/3rd round Schein (who is an idiot) and Gannon replied, "Kind of early for him".

:wacko: who are they supposed to be drafting? maybe just skip to the 3rd round next year.

I'm still looking for a copy of it to see who all the players were.

Edited by Zooty

here you go

http://widereceiver.rtsports.com/football/draft-board.php?LID=108676&UID=fantasyfootball&CONF=0

Early (12 teams)

2.4 McFadden

2.5 Forte

2.6 Eli

actually the whole rest of the 2nd round

Vick

Trent R

Stafford

Murry

Charles

not Welker (though it probably isn't PPR in which that actually may have been early)

missed a little

3.4 AJ Green

that was all I heard

I hope they don't call them self experts, but they probably do. This is like watching a bunch of Adam Ranks draft.

In an attempt to keep my sanity, I will pretend that there is a scoring setting in play that justifies each and every one of those moronic picks.

Edited by Papajohn

I hope they don't call them self experts, but they probably do. This is like watching a bunch of Adam Ranks draft.In an attempt to keep my sanity, I will pretend that there is a scoring setting in play that justifies each and every one of those moronic picks.

The guy who took Dez Bryant at 1.07 proclaimed in his pre-draft interview that he intended to draft anyone who has been arrested within the past 6 months. Or something to that extent. Yes, I believe he also drafted Marshawn Lynch.

It's a celebrity draft. Celebrity is loosely defined in this case. Pretty much an entertainment-value-only event. I did like that one of the draft spots was a compilation of Sirius XM votes - and they were looking really good through about 6 rounds (Ray Rice, DeMarco Murray, Greg Jennings, Tony Romo, Vernon Davis, Marques Colston), but then they took Sebastian Janikowski in round 7 and their team went to hell. They even selected the Indianpolis defense in round 15. :thinking:

The guy who took Dez Bryant at 1.07 proclaimed in his pre-draft interview that he intended to draft anyone who has been arrested within the past 6 months. Or something to that extent. Yes, I believe he also drafted Marshawn Lynch.

It's a celebrity draft. Celebrity is loosely defined in this case. Pretty much an entertainment-value-only event. I did like that one of the draft spots was a compilation of Sirius XM votes - and they were looking really good through about 6 rounds (Ray Rice, DeMarco Murray, Greg Jennings, Tony Romo, Vernon Davis, Marques Colston), but then they took Sebastian Janikowski in round 7 and their team went to hell. They even selected the Indianpolis defense in round 15. :thinking:

Yes, I might have jumped the gun a little bit. I just saw a few defenses in round four and some kickers early as well, a guy drafting Jaguars players and then Dez Bryant in the first.

I thought it was yet another "expert" draft, where if you have a job at the site then (apparently) you are an expert.

No not "experts" but radio guys and John Hanson who is a fantasy guy and MJD who doesn't really know much either.

My comment was more about the amusement I had from the football experts saying every pick in round two was "a little early "

I don't think John Hanson had anything to do with this draft...at least I hope not as it was fairly comical.

Some one was taking Hanson's pick over the phone. Steve Phillips maybe

And of course MJD has his own fantast show but his first round pick is going to holdout

Took place around lunchtime today. I heard part in the car and for nearly every pick in the 2nd/3rd round Schein (who is an idiot) and Gannon replied, "Kind of early for him".

:wacko: who are they supposed to be drafting? maybe just skip to the 3rd round next year.

I'm still looking for a copy of it to see who all the players were.

Adam Schein is the biggest dickhead in the sports media and probably all of the media. I put absolutely zero credence into a word he says.