[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

07/29 Draftmasters draft

DMD

Just left a 22 round draftmasters draft (no starting lineups, your optimal one is automatically used). I drafted 12th and I am not at all in love with my team and I hated the #12 spot as the draft progressed. I usually love it but honestly every time my two picks came up, I knew whatever guy I wanted - the last in my tier usually - would go 1 to 3 picks before me thereby emptying my tier.

http://football21.my...ns?L=58451&O=17

I planned on Brees or Brady at #12 but no. Again - not pleased with how this one turned out but we will see since the format is different than a redraft league.

And this league LOVES defenses. 17 of the top 20 scorers in 2010 were defenses. Last year it was 12 of the 20.

1.01 QB Rodgers,Aaron

1.02 RB Rice,Ray

1.03 RB Foster,Arian

1.04 RB McCoy,LeSean

1.05 RB Johnson,Chris

1.06 RB Mathews,Ryan

1.07 WR Fitzgerald,Larry

1.08 RB McFadden,Darren

1.09 WR Johnson,Calvin

1.10 QB Brees,Drew

1.11 QB Brady,Tom

1.12 QB Newton,Cam

2.01 WR Johnson,Andre

2.02 TE Graham,Jimmy

2.03 RB Jones-Drew,Maurice

2.04 WR Green,A.J.

2.05 RB Forte,Matt

2.06 RB Murray,DeMarco

2.07 RB Richardson,Trent

2.08 TE Gronkowski,Rob

2.09 QB Stafford,Matthew

2.10 RB Sproles,Darren

2.11 WR Welker,Wes

2.12 RB Charles,Jamaal

3.01 WR White,Roddy

3.02 RB Lynch,Marshawn

3.03 RB Bradshaw,Ahmad

3.04 WR Cruz,Victor

3.05 WR Nicks,Hakeem

3.06 RB Jackson,Steven

3.07 WR Marshall,Brandon

3.08 WR Jones,Julio

3.09 RB Martin,Doug

3.10 RB Jackson,Fred

3.11 WR Jennings,Greg

3.12 RB Bush,Reggie

4.01 WR Wallace,Mike

4.02 RB Peterson,Adrian

4.03 WR Nelson,Jordy

4.04 RB Greene,Shonn

4.05 QB Vick,Michael

4.06 WR Bryant,Dez

4.07 WR Harvin,Percy

4.08 RB Turner,Michael

4.09 RB Gore,Frank

4.10 WR Austin,Miles

4.11 WR Brown,Antonio

4.12 WR Colston,Marques

Drafting Andre.... :pflag: . Assuming he can stay healthy, already reporting hammy issues. I would have taken Jennings or Green before Andre. Injury risk too great.

yeah, Andre is off my draft board unless he falls to the 4th round, and I don't see that happening.

Drafting Andre.... :pflag: . Assuming he can stay healthy, already reporting hammy issues. I would have taken Jennings or Green before Andre. Injury risk too great.

I did not like that pick either - I debated him or AJ Green. Not sure why I took Johnson.

Just wondering why MJD seems to be dropping into the 2nd. I know he's having contract issues right now, but I believe that will be resolved prior to the season. Any other reason why he's falling to the 2nd?

I'm not sold at all on Chris Johnson that high in the 1st. Totally burned me last year and I don't think he'll get back to 2K this year either.

MJD is purely about the risk. He seems rather adamant and it could actually go into the season. He is coming off being the #1 rusher last year and knows this is his strongest point though he has 2 years left on his contract. Doesn't help he sees all the other top backs signing big deals.

With MJD is there any "weight" to the fact that holdout RBs that dont go to training camp take several games to get into "game shape" AND during that time there is greater chance of injury.

All that matters really is getting paid and getting as much up front/guaranteed as possible. Any RB could have his career ended on the next play.